I Need Some Help...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, I am currently having a friendly little battle with DigitalNight over in the Digital Arts and Graphics section and category 4 is to come up with a sig about your favourite WZF'er. However, I really didn't think this through because I don't actually have one. Sure, I have some friends both "e" and "real life" but that's too obvious. So, what I need from you guys is simply to post in here if you want me to consider making a sig about you.

Cheers, guys.

So, I am currently having a friendly little battle with DigitalNight over in the Digital Arts and Graphics section and category 4 is to come up with a sig about your favourite WZF'er. However, I really didn't think this through because I don't actually have one. Sure, I have some friends both "e" and "real life" but that's too obvious. So, what I need from you guys is simply to post in here if you want me to consider making a sig about you.

Cheers, guys.

I'm one of only two WZers who's house you've been to.

Surprisingly, I did one for you. It was a Death Note one and I was quite proud of it after a few days of not having any inspiration. However, when I saved it, it said something about not parsing the file and didn't save. Needless to say, I was fucking gutted by that.

It's a maybe.

Do it Dave on Doc

I don't really know enough about you.

What do you like?

You really couldn't have picked 3 things I am more indifferent to.

I've already made Lee a Zelda sig.

I am working on something else for him. We shall see how it comes out.

I made another one for Lee.

Please trust that this sig took me fucking ages and I got so frustrated many times. Eventually though, I got to a point that I was happy with it. So, here it is:

31348_1343622196722_1416252161_30995744_746944_n.jpg

But I could see a "Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz sig looking totally fucking sick... Stop hogging all the cool shit, Lee! :lmao:

besides...if anybody could make me look any cooler than I already am, It'd be Dave!

(I'm kidding about the cool thing... but seriously :p)

I made another one for Lee.

Please trust that this sig took me fucking ages and I got so frustrated many times. Eventually though, I got to a point that I was happy with it. So, here it is:

31348_1343622196722_1416252161_30995744_746944_n.jpg

OH NOEZ! IT'S THE LEEMINATOR! HIDE THE DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back