I knew it...if it is true

What's weird is I've not had net all week and I jokingly said to myself I bet someone like Umaga or Jeff has died this week. I almost shit myself when I saw he had done. :(

Umaga's death is sad, but what Hippiedog said about Cocaine is bullshit. Proof: Keith fucking Richards. The guy did cocaine for longer than most of us have been alive. And he's still going strong. So shut up, quitting cocaine does not make you die within a year. Umaga was just unlucky between his past drug problems and the fact that he was overweight.

Umaga's death is sad, but what Hippiedog said about Cocaine is bullshit. Proof: Keith fucking Richards. The guy did cocaine for longer than most of us have been alive. And he's still going strong. So shut up, quitting cocaine does not make you die within a year. Umaga was just unlucky between his past drug problems and the fact that he was overweight.

Yes but Keith Richards did not do diving headbuts or other really dangerous "wrestling" moves.I am going to get red rep for this,am I not?

Yes but Keith Richards did not do diving headbuts or other really dangerous "wrestling" moves.I am going to get red rep for this,am I not?

Keith Richards fell out of trees and jumped into a crowed that failed to catch him. Plus I think the fact that Richards is roughly 30 years older than Umaga kinda cancels out the wrestling aspect, wouldn't ya think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back