Hunico, Epico and Primo's stable

NotoriousWWE

Pre-Show Stalwart
Oh how I do love a stable in WWE. When Nexus debuted I was overwhelmed. In fact it was one of only 3 times since the Attitude Era that I had stayed up all night just in awe of what I'd witnessed (I live in the UK so time span is nearing morning anyway). The other two events that had me sleeples were CM Punk's shoot and The Rock's return. But what Nexus' debut did was create shock and entertainment like no other. Attacking the biggest star in the company and perhaps at the time one of the biggest heels in the company in John Cena and CM Punk, laying out time-keepers, referee's and Justin Roberts, it was pure mayhem. So let me get to the point of this thread which is why I love the new stable in WWE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuP5kysnUS8

For those who hadn't seen it on Smackdown, a new stable featuring Hunico as its supposed leader, Epico (the superstar who the week before debuted to beat down Sin Cara with Hunico) and Primo (who we all know and is the Cousin of Epico debuted on Friday Night. When I saw the three walk out together I was extremely pleased as it gives WWE something fresh, something different that it had been missing not just on Smackdown but on both shows. The theme was perfect that insanse laughter fitting any heel stable and the Mexican lyrics, very evil sounding. So my question here, where do WWE go with this?

Do they make this into a legit stable with other Mexican's and Carribeans joining the group to create havoc amongst WWE? I could see WWE using Epico and Primo and playing on the family history amongst the Colon's and with a non-family member in charge being professional, hell bring back Carlito just have him behave.

Do they use this to simply have a team to oppose perhaps Sin Cara and a group of his? Could have been set-up for Survivor Series but looks as if it will not be happening, what if Cara was to get together two other mexican superstars such as Averno from Mexican Promotions?

Or do they keep just the three and have a small length of time on Smackdown as a stable? Perhaps my personal worst outcome. I love stable's and so it would be a shame to see this detoriate into nothing. Really logical group here and it would be a mistake in my eyes to just let them emplode.

So what's your opinions on this new group? I know I like them a lot!

I really missed stables in wrestling. It seemed like they teased with the idea with Vickie, Dolph, Christian, etc. when they started to basically fight the power. I hope this is the beginning of things.

Do they make this into a legit stable with other Mexican's and Carribeans joining the group to create havoc amongst WWE?
I hope they do. This would be a great idea in my opinion. Just as long as they keep up this gang-like mentality that they showed when they beat down the Usos.

Do they use this to simply have a team to oppose perhaps Sin Cara and a group of his?
I think I read somewhere that Sin Cara is supposed to bring a Mexican in to be on his side. This could reintroduce the luchador style of wrestling back into WWE. This would probably help increase the Latin viewership in the company.

Or do they keep just the three and have a small length of time on Smackdown as a stable?
I hope not. The only way something like this would work is if they plan on using the stable to push one of them as a singles competitor.

On a side note, I couldn't help but LOL'ing at the stereotypical Spanish gangster image they're portraying.

I really, really like it. Just like you said, everything down to the theme, and the way they're carrying themselves is perfect. Sure, it's unimaginative, but it definitely works. The Codebreaker/Backstabber/Swanton combination they laid down was pretty sweet too.

I don't know if i see it becoming anything at all, because it is WWE, and they seem to hate stables for no real reason, but I hope it does. With all these newfound cruiserweight-type wrestlers on SmackDown, it really seems like a no-brainer that they should bring back the division. If they do that, I see this new faction being the big heels in the division. If not, I don't know what they're really going to do besides feud with Sin Cara forever.

I love this group of hot young talent(and Primo :p) and I am very excited to see what the can do on Smackdown. I don't think they need any others to join them, the three of them are a good unit and from the little we've seen of them they work well together. I think the formation of this group is to help Hunico in taking out Mistico and that will be all for them, they will probably break up after losing the feud. I think what we could see here is Cara teaming with The Usos and having a some great 3 on 3 matches between the stables. this could be something that we have going well into 2012 and I hope it does because if I'm right I think that it would make for a very entertaining feud.

They could focus on Epico and Primo (The Colons) being a tag team with Hunico as the leader. You gotta think though that this would be Primo's last chance before being "Futue Endeavered." Hopefully it works out. The WWE could make an awesome cruiserweight division with the talent they have now.

Sin Cara
Daniel Bryan
Hunico
Epico
Primo
JTG
Tyson Kidd
Evan Bourne
Justin Gabriel

That's just to name a few.

I like this stable, it's really cool, I have been dreaming of this stable for awhile,minus primo. Something I think would be really cool is to have either Averno or Rey mysterio come back as the leader of thsi "LWO". I'm really excited to see what becomes of this'

Do they make this into a legit stable with other Mexican's and Carribeans joining the group to create havoc amongst WWE?
I don't know..lookw aht happen to nexus when they got too big, I think maybe 4-5 would be the max to this stable

Do they use this to simply have a team to oppose perhaps Sin Cara and a group of his? If cara brought in averno it'd be kinda cool, although I'd rather have averno be with this stable

Or do they keep just the three and have a small length of time on Smackdown as a stable?
I hope not, this has the possibilities of being one of the best minor stories in recent history

I'm OK with Hunico, Epico, and Primo joining up. My only problem is that they've turned them into a group of stereotypical Mexican thugs. TNA's been doing this for years with LAX and Mexican America, and it's old.

I don't mind the group being heel, but I'd have preferred Hunico and Epico wear their masks and lucha libre outfits, along with Primo wearing his tights. I mean, the majority of their match was strikes. Sure, the Codebreaker/Backstabber/Senton Bomb combo was neat, but it couldn't salvage the rest of the match. They should try to make things exciting the whole way through the match.

What's the stables name? Mexican America is taken.. L.A.X. is also taken.

I don't see this team lasting too long on SD... and they'll be on Superstars feuding with with Gabriel and Barretta...

i agree with the original poster i like this stable all 3 have nothing less to do and this could lead to a new team in the tag divison hell maybe they enter a fued with air boom,win the titles and use the freebird rule to have any 2 out of 3 members defend the title? i loved how after the match on smackdown they hit a triple finisher it was cool to see i hope this stable lasts for awhile and suceeds

They're good the way they are. It's stupid to add more people - you know the saying, too many cooks...

I was happy to see them, it looks like the start of a good stable. They're a talented bunch too.

What's the stables name? Mexican America is taken.. L.A.X. is also taken.

I don't see this team lasting too long on SD... and they'll be on Superstars feuding with with Gabriel and Barretta...

What is it with people mentioning those groups with this one, not a single one of them is Mexican! Only one is billed from being there but was never in fact born there.

Also the group is called Los Aviadores and the nearest thing to them would be Los Boricuas, considering the Puerto Rico link.... and lets make it clear El Paso, Texas and Puerto Rico are not in Mexico.

With Air Boom the tag team champions, the chances of two of these three going for those belts are greatly improved given the nature of the champions and their style of wrestling.

You know who needs the character development and could possibly be the head enforcer/Godfather type...three words...Alberto Del Rio. Imagine him and the other three join forces and try to take everything in the WWE, the titles, even have divas ride in their cars to the ring (Bella Twins). Make an entire Latin America Stable, run by a Mexican Aristocrat.

I'm all for stables, but as other's have mentioned, this seems to be nothing more than your stereotypical Latino thug stable. I have a hard time seeing this lasting longer than the current story line with Sin Cara.

I think it might have been better to have everyone involved work under a mask, and just have it be a group of rudos, led by Hunico, feuding with Sin Cara and his group of technicos. Give it a real lucha feel by having some 6-man tags between the two groups.

As they are now, the group is nothing more than a bad ethnic stereotype. All they need is Super Crazy and his riding lawnmower.

why dont they call themselves the Mexus? (its a joke, dont jump down my throat). seriously though, im pretty happy with the Mexus (yes im gonna call them that for now), they seem to have good chemistry and work well together. i hope this is the start of something bigger for them, as they are a talented lot.

I'm really looking forward to where the WWE is going to take this stable. I find this team of Hunico and Epico with Primo an interesting team that can shake up Smackdown . I can see them going on to terrorize the Smackdown roster, taking over the tag team division and eventually gaining the tag team titles

I'm OK with Hunico, Epico, and Primo joining up. My only problem is that they've turned them into a group of stereotypical Mexican thugs. TNA's been doing this for years with LAX and Mexican America, and it's old.

I don't mind the group being heel, but I'd have preferred Hunico and Epico wear their masks and lucha libre outfits, along with Primo wearing his tights. I mean, the majority of their match was strikes. Sure, the Codebreaker/Backstabber/Senton Bomb combo was neat, but it couldn't salvage the rest of the match. They should try to make things exciting the whole way through the match.
I really like this new stable of epico hunico and primo and that backstabber codebreaker swanton finsher was cool and its a about time primo gets some tv but I don't like the fact they look like Mexican america they should just wear their ring gear

I hadn't watched or read the Smackdown results. Just watched the video of the beat down on The Usos.

I think it's a good looking stable. I don't think that they need anyone else at the moment. I really like the Codebreaker/Backcracker/Swanton finisher combo. It looks brilliant and dangerous.

You know I think they should have done this a few weeks back in Mexico when Mil Mascaras was there. Had him get in the ring and these 3 attack him. That would have gotten them major heat.

i just saw that match and dammit i was totally impressed..it gave me chills like the old days of wcw cruiser weight tag-teams... omg Hunico is the f'n truth.. dare i say it that this team/stable in my opinion is my favorite since.....THE ELIMINATORS, Saturn and Kronus. I swear to me they had the most exciting match on Smackdown..I hope they wrestle next week cuz wow I was in awe. too bad they wont be in WWE12 though..cuz man I would play with that stable...it also made Primo relevant again..and u know how hard that is to do..this time the wwe writers did something right...Epico has tons of potential..now all we need is the cruiser weight championship back and a few more cruiser weights and dont ruin it by adding non-cruiser weights like they did last time.

It's too early to tell ultimately how this is going to play out. However, this new group does have some promise on the surface at least. At first glance, one might think they're just a rip off of Mexican America in TNA. Such comparisons might increase depending if WWE decides to portray these men as little more than your stereotypical hispanic thugs. Of these three, Hunico's look is the only one that fits that look so I'm hopeful that it won't turn out that way. Unlike Mexican America, however, these guys are actually pretty good inside the ring so that's a big plus. We'll just have to wait and see how they do in promos.

This group could be a good addition, especially into the tag team picture. With the Kings of Wrestling due to debut at some point, the Usos, Awesome Truth and Air Boom, the tag picture looks potentially healthier overall right now than it's been in a long while. We've no clue as to what might happen with Air Boom at this time, but they've been a good team.

They look pretty good together, they have some cool theme music, and they have a WICKED triple finisher with the codebreaker, backstabber and swanton combo.

All the makings of a good stable, and although the mexican style stable (I know they aren't all mexican...) has been played out, it's been a while since it has happened in the WWE so it does seem fresh to me, mainly because I don't watch TNA and see Mexican America.

However, in the WWE, makings of good stables nowadays usually leads to them dropping the ball....So we'll see how they handle this group with potential to the moon. I hope they have a minor fued with The Usos in the meantime and then go for the tag titles.

Ugh, stables are so 2010. And Mexican stables are so 2007. Point being, I could care less. Hunico is the only one in the group who looks even remotely promising yet he even gets no reaction from the crowd.
So much truth to this. Although a little early to tell, this team doesn't look too promising. I can see them being a small footnote in WWE's history. They'll probably finish feuding with Sin Cara then move onto some other feud no one in the crowd will ever take interest in. If you ask me, this group reminds me of a glorified Mexicools 2.0. I'll pass.

I would rather have seen Hunico and Epico form a tag team together. I'm not that interested in this stable and Primo should have been future endeavoured long ago. They will probably end up facing some random group led by Sin Cara to further the tension between him and Hunico. Hunico and Epico as a tag team would have been a better route because the tag team division needs more people, they could be a fun team, and I doubt anything all too interesting will come out of this stable. I'll wait to see what happens before I truly begin ranting though. Maybe they will surprise us and pull off something cool with this group. I doubt it, but you never know.

Really loving this! It's great where this is going and as long as they are used properly this can go really far. All it needs is a valet either rosa mendes or shaul Guerrero the colons would be great for the tag division and huncio as the leader for the hopeful return or the cruiserweight division or work his way to ic/us title ranks! I hope this stable last a while

I like this stable gives wwe their version of the org LAX with konan they had a great look and the finishing moves are tight although hunico needs something better i hope this will be long term stable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back