Hulk Hogan as a cultural icon

TheLoneWolf

The Brazilian Surprise
So in my English 101 class, I've gotten an essay-assignment to write about a cultural icon. In this essay, I have to give a brief biography of the icon, "provide an accounting of significant projects with which the individual has been involved", and discuss the impact the individual has had on popular culture.

After thinking about it, I realized I had to do Hogan. The biography is easy and I know what he did, but I'm not sure of the exact details because I didn't get to experience firsthand.

So, I'm asking you WrestleZone forum members to help me with my essay and provide some support for my arguement of Hogan as cultural icon. If you could help me with the accounting of significant projects, that would be awesome too.

Thanks dudes

I don't know about significant project, but he was the biggest good guy in wrestling history, and had the biggest "heel turn" (a term you will have to quickly explain in your paper). Big enough that it was referenced in the movie Muppets from Space. Check IMBD quotes to make sure I have it right, but I believe it was Kermit the Frog.

Kermit: Hulk, how could you do this?
Hogan: Don't you remember? I'm a bad guy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back