How would YOU book Bound For Glory?

K4P-Unleashed

Reinventing Pro Wrestling || c.1993
It's as simple as the title puts it; How would YOU book TNA's Bound For Glory tonight?

THREE-WAY MATCH TO CROWN A NEW TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson vs. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy

- Angle locks the Ankle lock in on Hardy. Hardy uses his foot to push Angle into the ref on accident, knocking the ref out of the ring. Angle looks over the ropes towards the ref, then turns back to Jeff. Hardy goes for the Twist of Fate, but Angle reverses it into an Angle Slam. He goes for the pin but there is no ref. Anderson slides into the ring and he has a chair. Anderson goes to hit Angle but stops. They stare at each other. Hardy rolls up Angle but Anderson breaks it up. Anderson pulls Hardy up and tosses him hard to the outside. Anderson turns and is hit with the Angle Slam. Earl Hebner runs down to the ring. Hardy climbs the apron and Angle approaches him. Angle knocks Hardy off with a right hook, as Hebner peers over the ropes. With the refs back turned, Anderson comes from behind and low blows Angle. He hooks him and hits the Mic Check for the victory.

Monster's Ball: Rob Van Dam vs. "The Monster" Abyss

- RVD ends the match by performing a Frog Splash off the stage, through a table to Abyss. RVD celebrates in the ring post match and Dixie Carter comes out to celebrate with him. The cameras are off Abyss. They show the wreckage near the stage, but Abyss is gone. The lights go off. 10, 10, 10 flash on the titantron 4 times. The final time, it begins a 10 second countdown clock. Out come Chris Jericho, Bob Carter, and Janice Carter with Abyss. Bob Carter tells Dixie that on Thursday she thought she signed Abyss' termination, but in actuality, she signed the rights of TNA over to him. Dixie is out of TNA and Y2J/Abyss have come usher in the NEW TNA.

Lethal Lockdown: Ric Flair's Fourtune vs. EV2.0

- It's Tommy Dreamer and AJ as the final two participants. Tommy gets pumped up and does his signature taunt. He waits for AJ to get up. AJ rises and Tommy lifts him onto his shoulder. AJ slides down his back and hits the Pele Kick. Cover, but only 2. AJ then climbs the turnbuckle and hits the 630 senton. Only 2 again! AJ gets upset and looks down at Tommy. He takes his legs and hooks in the Figure Four. This ends the match. Post match AJ celebrates and leaves with Fortune. Dreamer gets up limping and gets a nice ovation from the fans and a "thank you Tommy" chant.

Handicap Match: Sting, Kevin Nash & The Pope vs. Jeff Jarrett & Samoa Joe

- Nash, Pope, and Joe are down outside the ring after Joe hit a suicide dive. Sting and Jarrett are the legal men. Sting goes for the Scorpion Death Drop but Jarrett turns it into the Stroke. Sting is down. Jarrett goes for the cover, but Joe pulls him off and chokes out Jarrett. He pulls Sting over Jarrett and leaves. Sting gets the victory for his team. Eric Bischoff meets Joe on the ramp and shakes his hand. He comes to the ring and hugs Sting, Nash, and Pope. They all celebrate with Jarrett down in front of them.

Tag Team Title: Motor City Machineguns vs. Generation Me

- MCMG win in what is an insane match. They celebrate in the ring as GenMe are down outside the ring. The lights go dark and blue. London Brawlings entrance setup lights up the stage, but they attack The Guns from behind. Wolfe and Magnus leave them down as they take the titles and raise them over their heads.

X Division Title: Douglas Williams vs. Jay Lethal

- Solid match that sees Lethal win and celebrate with his brother in the ring. Lethal has finally had his big TNA moment at Bound For Glory. Nice moment for the fans as Lethal exits through the crowd, teary eyed.

Knockouts Title: Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne vs. Tara

- Tara turns on Madison and wins the belt. Mickie raises her hand, but as she does, she Mick Kicks her to the mat. The fans go wild. Mickie takes the TNA knockout title and raises it over her head.

Tag Team Match: Eric Young & Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc.

- Young costs his team the match. Ink Inc. celebrate as Jordan pushes around EY. Ink Inc. returns to the ring to help Young out. All three of them take out Jordan. This is the last we see of him in TNA.

Team 3D will make a major announcement at the Pay-Per-View

- Team 3D's announcement is that there is going to be a major Tag-Team return to TNA. That's right, the DUDLEY BOYZ are back.

It's as simple as the title puts it; How would YOU book TNA's Bound For Glory tonight?

THREE-WAY MATCH TO CROWN A NEW TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson vs. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy

- Angle locks the Ankle lock in on Hardy. Hardy uses his foot to push Angle into the ref on accident, knocking the ref out of the ring. Angle looks over the ropes towards the ref, then turns back to Jeff. Hardy goes for the Twist of Fate, but Angle reverses it into an Angle Slam. He goes for the pin but there is no ref. Anderson slides into the ring and he has a chair. Anderson goes to hit Angle but stops. They stare at each other. Hardy rolls up Angle but Anderson breaks it up. Anderson pulls Hardy up and tosses him hard to the outside. Anderson turns and is hit with the Angle Slam. Earl Hebner runs down to the ring. Hardy climbs the apron and Angle approaches him. Angle knocks Hardy off with a right hook, as Hebner peers over the ropes. With the refs back turned, Anderson comes from behind and low blows Angle. He hooks him and hits the Mic Check for the victory.

Monster's Ball: Rob Van Dam vs. "The Monster" Abyss

- RVD ends the match by performing a Frog Splash off the stage, through a table to Abyss. RVD celebrates in the ring post match and Dixie Carter comes out to celebrate with him. The cameras are off Abyss. They show the wreckage near the stage, but Abyss is gone. The lights go off. 10, 10, 10 flash on the titantron 4 times. The final time, it begins a 10 second countdown clock. Out come Chris Jericho, Bob Carter, and Janice Carter with Abyss. Bob Carter tells Dixie that on Thursday she thought she signed Abyss' termination, but in actuality, she signed the rights of TNA over to him. Dixie is out of TNA and Y2J/Abyss have come usher in the NEW TNA.

Lethal Lockdown: Ric Flair's Fourtune vs. EV2.0

- It's Tommy Dreamer and AJ as the final two participants. Tommy gets pumped up and does his signature taunt. He waits for AJ to get up. AJ rises and Tommy lifts him onto his shoulder. AJ slides down his back and hits the Pele Kick. Cover, but only 2. AJ then climbs the turnbuckle and hits the 630 senton. Only 2 again! AJ gets upset and looks down at Tommy. He takes his legs and hooks in the Figure Four. This ends the match. Post match AJ celebrates and leaves with Fortune. Dreamer gets up limping and gets a nice ovation from the fans and a "thank you Tommy" chant.

Handicap Match: Sting, Kevin Nash & The Pope vs. Jeff Jarrett & Samoa Joe

- Nash, Pope, and Joe are down outside the ring after Joe hit a suicide dive. Sting and Jarrett are the legal men. Sting goes for the Scorpion Death Drop but Jarrett turns it into the Stroke. Sting is down. Jarrett goes for the cover, but Joe pulls him off and chokes out Jarrett. He pulls Sting over Jarrett and leaves. Sting gets the victory for his team. Eric Bischoff meets Joe on the ramp and shakes his hand. He comes to the ring and hugs Sting, Nash, and Pope. They all celebrate with Jarrett down in front of them.

Tag Team Title: Motor City Machineguns vs. Generation Me

- MCMG win in what is an insane match. They celebrate in the ring as GenMe are down outside the ring. The lights go dark and blue. London Brawlings entrance setup lights up the stage, but they attack The Guns from behind. Wolfe and Magnus leave them down as they take the titles and raise them over their heads.

X Division Title: Douglas Williams vs. Jay Lethal

- Solid match that sees Lethal win and celebrate with his brother in the ring. Lethal has finally had his big TNA moment at Bound For Glory. Nice moment for the fans as Lethal exits through the crowd, teary eyed.

Knockouts Title: Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne vs. Tara

- Tara turns on Madison and wins the belt. Mickie raises her hand, but as she does, she Mick Kicks her to the mat. The fans go wild. Mickie takes the TNA knockout title and raises it over her head.

Tag Team Match: Eric Young & Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc.

- Young costs his team the match. Ink Inc. celebrate as Jordan pushes around EY. Ink Inc. returns to the ring to help Young out. All three of them take out Jordan. This is the last we see of him in TNA.

Team 3D will make a major announcement at the Pay-Per-View

- Team 3D's announcement is that there is going to be a major Tag-Team return to TNA. That's right, the DUDLEY BOYZ are back.

I pretty much like exactly how you have the TNA Championship match. My only issue is with Angle's stupid retirement stipulation, do you really see him losing?

The Monster's Ball match again, I'd call the same way, cuz are they really gonna have RVD lose? Doubtful. But Chris Jericho is not walking out there. I agree with your Bob and Janice Carter though and hope that with the removal of Dixie comes the removal of EV2 that she "signed."

Fortune vs EV2 - I honestly don't care how it plays out as long as EV2 is somehow gone for good after it. They are taking away from so many people. Especially Fortune, who could be a major stable in this company when they're not occupied with the AARP crew.

Deception angle - I actually love how you have this playing out, but I don't think it makes a lot of sense since Sting has been saying it's been Hogan and Bishoff this whole time. Where would yours leave Hogan? Plus with Nash saying he's gone after this I'm thinking there might be another swerve involved here. Maybe Sting and Joe turn on Nash, Pope and Jarrett, or Pope turns too... I'm honestly lost on this one. This story has been poorly written from the start IMO.

Tag Team titles - Love how yours is written since GenMe was only a filler for London Brawling.

Same with X title. I would hope they wouldn't change it back so quickly. Plus I doubt it. And you're right that Jay Lethal deserves something. Great wrestler who's often forgotten about in that company.

KO title - Yours is a definite possibility since they're likely gonna push Mickey straight to the title shots. And I don't think they would have her feud with a face Angelina Love. But I'd still rather have Love win it. The more they feature TBP the better. Plus, a face/face feud now and then is nice. Not to mention having their title matches being interfered on anyways by Tara and Madison just to keep them relevant. I'm pushing for Love here.

Ink Inc vs EY and Jordan - Probably your best written match. Get rid of Orlando Jordan please.

Team 3D - I don't see either of ours happening. Yours because I think WWE owns that name otherwise they'd have done it already. Mine, because I don't think they'd retire Team 3D like that. Possibly that they're bringing back Spike Dudley?

I pretty much like exactly how you have the TNA Championship match. My only issue is with Angle's stupid retirement stipulation, do you really see him losing?

The Monster's Ball match again, I'd call the same way, cuz are they really gonna have RVD lose? Doubtful. But Chris Jericho is not walking out there. I agree with your Bob and Janice Carter though and hope that with the removal of Dixie comes the removal of EV2 that she "signed."

Fortune vs EV2 - I honestly don't care how it plays out as long as EV2 is somehow gone for good after it. They are taking away from so many people. Especially Fortune, who could be a major stable in this company when they're not occupied with the AARP crew.

Deception angle - I actually love how you have this playing out, but I don't think it makes a lot of sense since Sting has been saying it's been Hogan and Bishoff this whole time. Where would yours leave Hogan? Plus with Nash saying he's gone after this I'm thinking there might be another swerve involved here. Maybe Sting and Joe turn on Nash, Pope and Jarrett, or Pope turns too... I'm honestly lost on this one. This story has been poorly written from the start IMO.

Tag Team titles - Love how yours is written since GenMe was only a filler for London Brawling.

Same with X title. I would hope they wouldn't change it back so quickly. Plus I doubt it. And you're right that Jay Lethal deserves something. Great wrestler who's often forgotten about in that company.

KO title - Yours is a definite possibility since they're likely gonna push Mickey straight to the title shots. And I don't think they would have her feud with a face Angelina Love. But I'd still rather have Love win it. The more they feature TBP the better. Plus, a face/face feud now and then is nice. Not to mention having their title matches being interfered on anyways by Tara and Madison just to keep them relevant. I'm pushing for Love here.

Ink Inc vs EY and Jordan - Probably your best written match. Get rid of Orlando Jordan please.

Team 3D - I don't see either of ours happening. Yours because I think WWE owns that name otherwise they'd have done it already. Mine, because I don't think they'd retire Team 3D like that. Possibly that they're bringing back Spike Dudley?

I do see Angle "retiring", which would be more of a hiatus from TNA. As far as Tara goes, I have her winning it because she would have the best chemistry with Mickie in the ring. The whole Dudley Boyz thing I put there as a bit of a joke, but if you think about it, it could be a possibility. If the copyright runs out (which copyrights do...) then TNA could swoop in and take the name. Your right, Jericho won't be there, but it's nice to have something to hope for eh? :)

I would book TNA's Bound For Glory very carefully, and in a way that showed the boys how serious I am about the show. First, about three months ago I'd have sat down with the decision makers and collaborated ideas. I would assign someone in the meeting, perhaps a secretary or an intern, to write write the ideas down as they flew across the room. To ensure everything about the big night was hush hush, I'd make everyone in the room sign confidentiality agreements.

Following this, I'd have my scribe type up a rough draft of how we'd book the show in a word processing program. Maybe Microsoft's. I'd have him save it to an external drive which I would keep in a vault which was inside a vault to make sure nobody other than myself has access to the plans. Then I would burn the notes from the meeting and destroy the computer that the plans were typed up on. Very hush hush.

As the months wore on and all necessary changes based on who was injured and whatnot were decided, I would begin carving the final booking plans inot stone tablets. I would book in stone so that when the boys see the program for the night when they show up on 10/10/10, they'd know this isn't a fly by night operation. Simply put, booking in stone is the best way I can think of the restore the faith of the boys.

main event. jeff to pin anderson (angle's stupid retirement angle not kicking in as HE didnt lose. good old tna booking!)

monsters ball. rvd looks like he's dead after abyss hitting him with black hole slam through a pane of glass or something ridiculous like that. abyss goes for janice but rvd's fellow "rock star" jeff comes out to make the save, ultimately getting thrown off the stage or something (thus making his win later all the more heroic and giving a good excuse for kurt and ken to do all the work) and this distracts abyss enough for rvd to hit a van daminator and frog splash for the win. rvd v jeff for title at next ppv

turns out eric bischoff is THEY and he's been playing hogan and jarrett for a sucker, getting dixie to sign tna over to him etc. and the change to 4 sided ring and all the changes has been his way of turning tna into nitro2.0

fortune to beat ev2.0. dont really care so long as fortune look dominant

wolf pack v jarrett and joe. bischoff helps jarrett cheat to win. joe not happy about it n beats the shit out of jarrett. turns out that joe, pope, and sting are the faces after all!

tag title match, ko title match, x title match, ey n jordan v ink inc totally agree with first post

team 3d retiring but get interrupted and challenged to one last match by beer money at next ppv. if these guys can do as well as they did on the uk tour this'll be a retirement worthy match for dudleys

Regardless of the matches & some of these could be tied together...1)Fortune needs to defeat EV2, & also stop losing matches. Let these guys win for a while. They destroy EV2 & go on a winning streak for a while, might be good when some face or face stable stops them. 2) These people Abyss keeps talking about better be interesting. To be honest I can't think of anyone who would really be a gamechanger but it also better not be Mantar. This needs to be interesting. 3) The Sting/Hogan angle needs to have some light shed on the situation. The build has been long enough, it was March when Sting first turned on Hogan. This better be a swerve thats good & no one saw coming. 4) Dont screw up Mickie James. She does not have to be in the title picture right away. Let her win one or two feudes before she goes for the strap. Just my opinons.

I would book they as being ROH, may not have been possible but I think this is the best of all outcomes.

Ink Ink lose to jordan and young, would be an upset and start some kind of storyline.

Nash sting and pope beat jarrett and joe and in the process they become face and jarrett and joe become heel with interference from bischoff in some way

3-Ds announcement is that they are retiring because they are clearly too out of shape to wrestle anymor and nobody has seen them in about a month so nobody really cares anymore. People acknowledge their success and applaude, then they leave and don'ty come back.

Abyss beats RVD with interference from 'them'

Fortune beat EV2.0

Tara wins womens four way and shoots a promo on rayne about how she used her to get back in the company and now she doesnt need her anymore, she warms james to stay out of her business and james calls thye match straight down the middle to make her mega face.

Machine guns beat gen me, its too soon for gen me right now and guns deserve a longer run after what they did to win the titles.

Douglas williams beats lethal to add to the belt tally of fortune, although he shoudlnt be in it in the first place and neither shoudl kaz.

And finally either angle or anderson wins and in the process turns heel, either is good, angle would be better because it would keep andersons inevitable turn brewing and brewing.

I would book they as being ROH, may not have been possible but I think this is the best of all outcomes.

Ink Ink lose to jordan and young, would be an upset and start some kind of storyline.

Nash sting and pope beat jarrett and joe and in the process they become face and jarrett and joe become heel with interference from bischoff in some way

3-Ds announcement is that they are retiring because they are clearly too out of shape to wrestle anymor and nobody has seen them in about a month so nobody really cares anymore. People acknowledge their success and applaude, then they leave and don'ty come back.

Abyss beats RVD with interference from 'them'

Fortune beat EV2.0

Tara wins womens four way and shoots a promo on rayne about how she used her to get back in the company and now she doesnt need her anymore, she warms james to stay out of her business and james calls thye match straight down the middle to make her mega face.

Machine guns beat gen me, its too soon for gen me right now and guns deserve a longer run after what they did to win the titles.

Douglas williams beats lethal to add to the belt tally of fortune, although he shoudlnt be in it in the first place and neither shoudl kaz.

And finally either angle or anderson wins and in the process turns heel, either is good, angle would be better because it would keep andersons inevitable turn brewing and brewing.

It's so hard to pick how I would book it because you just don't know yet who TNA has coming in that we don't know about.

The mid-card for the most part is easy... I'll just take a shot in the dark...

Ink Ink wins cleanly over Young & Jordan. Than Ink Ink is worked into a storyline with the tag champs and go after the titles next...

Joe and Jarrett win somehow with the help of Bischoff. Hogan will enter this group later. Maybe a run in with Carlito being revealed in Bischoff, Jarrett, Joe and Hogan's group. They all turn Heel with a waiting to return Hogan's decision in limbo. When he does return, he joins them in some sort of swerve.

Abyss beats RVD with interference from "Them". There is so many rumors and what not as to who this could be. Bischoff's group? I think somehow this would be the better of most scenarios. That way Abyss won't be fired because of Bischoff. He is added to the group.

Fortune DESTROYS EV2.0. I would have them absolutely dispose of this whiny, old, bloody and just overall horrid, group of idiots that no one cares about.

Team 3D announces they are bringing back The Team 3D Invitational.

The Guns win and in the following weeks, develop an angle with Ink Ink. This could be a feud that has some notable matches. TNA seems to like stipulations and gimmick matches. So, with these 4 guys, you could basically have any kind of a match style, and they could possibly be on the verge of a classic match, every week.

Lethal beats Williams with the interference of Flair. Thus kicking Williams out of Fortune. Lethal and Flair have a stand off in the ring... Flair and Lethal embrace and Lethal turns Heel and joins Fortune.

Anderson wins the TNA World Championship with help from Bischoff and his group. Anderson turns Heel and joins this group, as the leader.

All the members of Bischoff's new group are in the ring. Bischoff cuts some sort of promo, selling the strength of this team and how he has/will take TNA over. He directs his promo at Dixie and says he has all the power.

Sting, Nash and Pope come out and have the Hell beat out of them as Bischoff's group stands tall as BFG ends...

Bischoff - Jarrett - Mr. Anderson - Samoa Joe - Carlito - Abyss
** And Hogan when he returns...

Well there it is... LOL... I'm sure I am WAAAAAAY off!!

Anderson pins Hardy to win the title; this is obvious. He is the future of the company and it means he and Angle can rematch for the belt. Give the match 35-40 mins. Hardy needs to look strong because I think if he doesn't go to jail, he should be a contender for AJ's TV title.

Fortune have to destroy EV2; clinically and efficiently. They should all look strong without compromise. Fierce and bloody, 30 minutes tops.

At the other end of the card, should be RVD & Abyss. Abyss need to bump like a mad man for him but in the RVD has to lose. I don't care who "they" are providing they are a legit name. Give it 25 mins maximum

MCMG vs Gen Me has to be a 25 minute match. It needs to be very formulaic. Gen Me need to be on the offensive for the majority.

Ink Inc vs OJ & EY - throwaway, 10 mins max

KO match - throwaway, have Love retain, 10 mins max. Put it just before the ME.

Pope, Nash & Sting vs Jarrett & Joe; someone is turning. I dont care who but Pope and Joe need to be given the chance to steal the show. 20 minutes tops.

That's your (close to) three hour PPV with entrances and talky bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back