How many 'first' matches has HBK been in?

WWE.IS.AWESOME

Future Women's Champion
Ok so I didn't see this thread anywhere else so here we go.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but If I'm not mistaken, Shawn Michaels has been in the first Iron Man Match, Hell in a Cell, and Ladder Match. That's something to be proud of.

Ladder Match vs Razor Ramon

Iron Man Match vs Bret Hart

Hell In A Cell Match vs The Undertaker

If I missed any of his 'first' matches then let me know. Anyways, in this thread we are going to talk about either

A) What match was your favorite
B) Why you think Vince chose Shawn to be in all these innagural events
C) Anything that has to do with the matches and/or Shawn having the honor of participating in them

Post Away :)

Elimination chamber, so were 5 others but technically answering your question,
hell in a cell my fave, prbably picked well, the feud he was in kinda put him in the position with all the matches at the time, but im sure vinnie mac had faith as he knew hbk was an entertainer in any situation and he knew he could adapt ad bring something different to the table.

He was in the first ever "No hitting in the face match" with Rick Martel. Not really the official name of the match, but those were the stips. I think it was at a SummerSlam. I'm old school (or just old) and remember shit like this, lol. Sad but true.

He was in the first ever (and only) "No hitting in the face match" with Rick Martel. Not really the official name of the match, but those were the stips. I think it was at a SummerSlam. I'm old school (or just old) and remember shit like this, lol. Sad but true.

The ladder match wasn't technically the first, but i believe the first to be on tv ppv or something...

Iron Man = yes

Hell in a Cell = Yes

Elimination Chamber = Yes..

Of topic, he was the first wrestler to enter #1 in the rumble and WIN!!

he is the first grandslam champion, He was the only member of the N.W.O. never to have fought a match in W.C.W.,

He was the first to do a lot of things..never mind matches...

I have to go with Hell in a Cell...him nd taker for the first time entering the structure, not having revised any previous cell matches because THIS was the first...and they did soo good it got a 5* match rating..

He was in the first WWE Ladder Match, but it was actually against Bret Hart at WWF Superstars of Wrestling on July 21st, 1992. His match against Razor was the second one.

He was also the first person to defeat Vladimir Koslov and first to face Undertaker at consecutive Wrestlemanias.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back