Hornswoggle, Riley and Colter released

Not to many surprises here. Zeb, Hornswoggle, El Torito, Cameron and Santino would have been on a lot of people's lists of superstars needing to be released and it was common knowledge that king Barrett wanted to leave so there is no real surprise there either. The only two that I found surprising were Sandow and Riley. Sandow was still incredibly over with the crowd when he did appear and in my opinion was a far better worker then some of the other Superstars on the Roster. Riley on the other hand may not have been as over as Sandow, but was still a good talent and was only just reintroduced on NXT with a new more aggressive gimmick which seemed to work pretty well, so I would have though WWE would have given him more time to develope but letting him go. Neither guy will find it hard getting signed somewhere else. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before both men as well as King Barrett are back on TV again. I imagine TNA, ROH and NJPW would be interested in signing all three.

People are leaving TNA because they're literally not paying them owed money, I doubt the grass is any greener.

QUOTE]

You have a source or link for this? Or did you just pull this out of your ass? I watch TNA religiously and this is the first I've heard of this rumor.

I have heard many sources say that TNA has been struggling paying some of their top stars lately, but have yet to read anything about them not paying their talent. In all honesty though, I would not be shocked.

I have heard many sources say that TNA has been struggling paying some of their top stars lately, but have yet to read anything about them not paying their talent. In all honesty though, I would not be shocked.

And I heard that hell is hot and the north pole is cold. So you and others spouting that nonsense have no proof? Just talking out the sides of your arses eh? I don't watch WWE. I don't spread rumors and lies about it just because I don't like it.

And I heard that hell is hot and the north pole is cold. So you and others spouting that nonsense have no proof? Just talking out the sides of your arses eh? I don't watch WWE. I don't spread rumors and lies about it just because I don't like it.

It's not secret that TNA has had issues paying their talent, multiple sites have reported it. Also backstage workers and crew have had problems getting paid as well.

If you want a source here is a report that came out the end of April regarding Roode and Young. It is their promoter telling a podcast they left because of money owed.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...y-roode-and-eric-young-left-tna-because-they/

This is only one story out there, but there are more. Google is your friend you know in these cases. There is also a story of Taz leaving for two reasons, one because they owed him a lot of money and second because he didn't like Josh Matthews. If you give me time I'm sure I can dig up more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back