Hogan Region, Rio Subregion, First Round: (10) Curt Hennig vs. (23) Buddy Rogers

Who Wins This Match?

• Curt Hennig

• Buddy Rogers

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Hogan Region, Rio Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at Carioca Arena I in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

151187603.jpg

MrPerfect_bio.jpg

#10. Curt Hennig

Vs.

Buddy-Rogers4903674dk3_796.jpg

#23. Buddy Rogers

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Lou Thesz said that Buddy Rogers was undeserving of his role in pro wrestling, but the WWF laud him. Who is right? I don't know. Mr. Perfect was one of the great midcarders of his generation, and certainly capable of hanging with the biggest stars. Were it not for his injuries in the early 90s, maybe things would have been a bit different for him. On paper, Rogers has the better career, but I think I have a much bigger emotional connection to Hennig, as I believe, would the audience. Ultimately, Rogers is probably more important to wrestling history but I don't know, I want to vote for Hennig. I'll leave it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back