HIV: 25 to Life?

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
Ok so I have been reading alot about a big thing in the gay community right now. It's very sick, demented, and it gives us gays a bad name. It's called "Breeding".

Basically it's when a man who has HIV or Aids(also known as a "Gift Giver") has sex with a known HIV negative man in hopes of spreading the "gift". While sometimes the "victims" know's the status and actually want the virus, some are not told and are unknowingly infected with the incureable disease.

So basically I want to know should people who knowingly spread HIV/Aids be convicted and put into jail the same way if somebody injured someone? If the person infected dies, should that men be held responsible since he knew, or is it the other persons fault for not practicing safe sex?

Even in general should it be a mandatory crime for not revealing your HIV status, even if the other person doesn't ask or practices safe sex?

Personally I think any person no matter their gender, or sexual orientaion should practice safe sex(unless you are married or what not). But I also think that any HIV positve person should have the responsibility of telling their partner regardless if a condom is used or not.

And what if someone unknowingly infects you? Was it their fault for not being tested or do you both share a responsiblity?

It's sickening to think people would do this to another person, and spread such a deadly disease but it's happening.

Wow man, I've never even heard of that. Anyone who thinks spreading HIV is a good thing is a piece of shit in my book, and should be forced to carry a sign around their neck saying "I'm a Fucking Idiot & I Have H.I.V."...okay maybe that's a bit harsh, but you get the idea.

At the end of the day though, you can't convict someone for spreading a disease if it's spread in a consensual act like sex. You can't just take a stranger's word for it, you always need to practice safe sex. The other party is obviously a complete asshole for not informing you they are sick, but it's not a punishable crime in my opinion, because it's consensual. You can't trust people man.

Dexter nailed it (probably the wrong choice of words). I remember a case here in Michigan a few years back where a guy was convicted of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for the same thing. I do believe it should be a crime as anyone can say anything they want, even when asked directly. In the Michigan case, I believe the guy would do this to his girlfriends and not just random women, so of course, these women trusted him. Plus it's such a heinous thing to do that no one in their right mind would believe that this guy was out there trying to spread HIV.

Not to sound preachy, but safe sex is obviously the way to go, but this scum should still be punished to the full extent of the law. I also believe they should be tried at the very least for Manslaughter if someone dies from complications from having HIV or AIDS that they spread.

Wow man, I've never even heard of that. Anyone who thinks spreading HIV is a good thing is a piece of shit in my book, and should be forced to carry a sign around their neck saying "I'm a Fucking Idiot & I Have H.I.V."...okay maybe that's a bit harsh, but you get the idea.

At the end of the day though, you can't convict someone for spreading a disease if it's spread in a consensual act like sex. You can't just take a stranger's word for it, you always need to practice safe sex. The other party is obviously a complete asshole for not informing you they are sick, but it's not a punishable crime in my opinion, because it's consensual. You can't trust people man.

I know heard of it either until some dumb fuck at a music forum I post at asked if he could "breed" me. I said no, then search to see what it meant :S

There's a sick little community of fuckers who do this. There's forums and chat rooms just for them. Some guys (known as bug chasers)actually want HIV, but others are lied to and end up infected. But I guess it all boils down to safe sex, but still I think both parties should be repremanded. If you knowingly have HIV you should inform the other person.

I guess it just shows how fucked up some people are and why gays have a bad name. And I know laws and regulations are in effect, but the whole situation is still not covered by every country and some idiots do this and get away, and have a chance to do it again.

It certainly shouldn't be illegal if it's consensual sex. If you don't know the person you're having sex with enough to know if they're sick, maybe you shouldn't be fucking them. And if this is something that's actually a turn-on for some people, you know there's gonna be people that do it knowingly, then break-up with the "breeder" and use it against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back