Hideo

matt_indiana25

Occasional Pre-Show
So during last nights episode of NXT it was announced Hideo would be out for 3-4 months. So my question is who will be revealed to be the attacker? Owens in 3-4 months will be long gone from NXT I feel so I do not think it will be him.

I am thinking why not Finn Balor? By taking out Hideo and taking him out of the triple threat it made it better odds for him to win the match and become #1 contender.

So who does everyone think will turn out to be Hideo's attacker?

In three or four months I think Finn Balor may also be on the main roster along with Owens so they might introduce a new talent like Uhaa Nation as the attacker perhaps?

Finn Balor is an interesting choice, because they're going to go one of two possible ways with Balor. Either he's the next NXT champion, so Owens can turn his attention to WWE full-time, or Balor loses, and soon gets his call up to the main roster. I'm fine with either.

But if Balor is the next NXT champion, then a heel turn and feud with Itami would be awesome.

Other options might include Breeze, who seems to be stuck in NXT, Uhaa Nation, who's going to need a big feud eventually, or Samoa Joe, who needs to turn heel soon.

i cant get into hideo itami at all. i was excited at first, but just have not been impressed. He comes off as an asian daniel bryan. I hope whoever gets revealed as the attacker is somebody solid

I think, like many WWE angles, it is one of those things that will just never be mentioned again and they hope goes away.

So during last nights episode of NXT it was announced Hideo would be out for 3-4 months. So my question is who will be revealed to be the attacker? Owens in 3-4 months will be long gone from NXT I feel so I do not think it will be him.

I am thinking why not Finn Balor? By taking out Hideo and taking him out of the triple threat it made it better odds for him to win the match and become #1 contender.

So who does everyone think will turn out to be Hideo's attacker?

There are lot of potential talents in the NXT to become the next top star of the NXT once Kevin Owens and Finn Balor moves to the main roster. In my verdict, I would probably go for Solomon Crowe or Tye Dillinger. Because NXT should focus on the younger talents and hornish them into a potential Main level Star. Boran Corbain can also be an ideal opponent but as far as ive heard from many experts in that context, he is still green. But if they can fix it within these 3 to 4 months he can feud with the returning Hideo Itami.

Cheers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back