HHH May Wrestle At Night of Champions?

a7xfan93

Pre-Show Stalwart
Several readers have sent in word that the following has been printed in the latest edition of WWE Magazine:

"Triple H has not contested a match in a WWE ring since he nearly ended The Undertaker’s winning streak at Wrestlemania XXVII. So what better time for The Game to jump-start his 2011 season than at Night Of Champions this September? After all, he currently holds the WWE record with 13 World Championships and 23 total title reigns during his career. Other than the recently retired Edge, no other Superstar has ever worn that much gold around his waist. A title opportunity at NOC would bring The King of Kings one-step closer to becoming the greatest champion in WWE history." END QUOTE

I really hope that this isnt hinting that Triple H is going to get a WWE Championship match at Night Of Champions. He plays the role of vince mcmahon now, and true, it would be cool to see him in one more match, but i really don't feel like triple h should fight for the title. he has held the title a lot of times, and to be honest, i think other guys deserve it. i know im probably going to get heat for this, but honestly i don't care. he is a boring champion

I don't think that there's anything to worry about at this time. I think there's an outside chance at this time that we MIGHT see Triple H work a program with someone at WrestleMania. I'd say the likliest candidates would be Trips seeking a rematch against The Undertaker or going up against CM Punk.

But I don't think Triple H is going to be a force inside the ring anytime in the forseeable future. I've read some of the spoilers that were posted earlier in the week for last week on SD! and the reports tell of Triple H coming out, without the cameras on, and hitting Zack Ryder with the Pedigree as sort of a live crowd pleasing moment. That tells me that Triple H won't be getting physical with anyone on camera. After all, Zack Ryder isn't exactly the mega star that Cena is or CM Punk has recently become and it's a safe bet Trips won't be involving himself in something like a championship feud as a competitor if they don't show him laying out a small timer like Ryder.

Besides, with Triple H really getting his hands dirty with overhauling the WWE Developmental System, which is said to include bringing in an as yet unnamed writer to personally work with him in doing stuff, it just seems like he's gonna have enough on his plate already with the business side of the WWE.

Good God in Heaven I hope he doesn't verse Taker at WM. It'll be for the third time -_- Like enough is enough, is the WWE in that bad of a position that people Undertaker has already added to his streak have to be beaten AGAIN. First Kane(correct me if I'm wrong) then HBK now Triple H. Out of the three Shawn made the most sense because their match was spectacular. I just hope we don't see HHH v Taker III. As for NOC, Triple H will probably be involved in some type of way, maybe running interference or versing CM Punk.. I don't know ... Only time will tell.

If he does have a match it won't be with CM Punk

Just heard Punks interview with Mark Madden, when asked about fueding with Triple H, he said the storyline isn't headed in that direction.

Im a fan of Triple H, an i do have to say him holding the title would do what? I know what it would do make me not watch raw until he loses it. Do i think this will happen? No, but i know he will have one or two more matches, an i lean towards Taker or Punk. An as much as Punk is saying no i have a feelin its a work. (imo)

I hate to say this but it seems like the E is just in a slump right now and i hope the pull out of it. They will as i knoe trips will be the guy after his last match to actually stay backstage. I feel he has a good view on how he wants to run the E. I feel as he will test waters an give the people more of what we want to see vs what were force fed to del with.

But back to the point, if trips is to wrestle(entertain in the ring) again i hope its against Punk an not taker. The streak has to many of the already same beaten guys on it. Give the streak to an up an comer not trips PLEASE an don't give hogan i mean TRIPLE H the title again!!!!

My bet is HHH does a screw job on Punk so Cena ends up champ (only to lose to Alberto Del Rio) then he wrestles Punk at Night of Champions. Funny thing is Punk's stuff is selling out and on back order. So if Vince follows his $$$ first motto Punk should be champ for a while since he's outselling Cena. But that won't happen as they cramp Cena down our throats.

The only thing I could see happening would see HHH becoming special guest referee at NOC and help Cena to winning the WWE title hence Cena becoming the new version of the corporate champion.

i personally think triple h is gonna screw punk this sunday and go into a fued with him (maybe with cena as his backup? :shrug:) but with any luck punk wins on sunday and ends up with a long run as champ and triple h stays out of the ring but something tells me triple h is gonna face cm punk at survivor series....weather it will be for the wwe title...only time will tell

Im a fan of Triple H, an i do have to say him holding the title would do what? I know what it would do make me not watch raw until he loses it. Do i think this will happen? No, but i know he will have one or two more matches, an i lean towards Taker or Punk. An as much as Punk is saying no i have a feelin its a work. (imo)

I hate to say this but it seems like the E is just in a slump right now and i hope the pull out of it. They will as i knoe trips will be the guy after his last match to actually stay backstage. I feel he has a good view on how he wants to run the E. I feel as he will test waters an give the people more of what we want to see vs what were force fed to del with.

But back to the point, if trips is to wrestle(entertain in the ring) again i hope its against Punk an not taker. The streak has to many of the already same beaten guys on it. Give the streak to an up an comer not trips PLEASE an don't give hogan i mean TRIPLE H the title again!!!!

They've had the most compelling television they've ever had in the last few years and because they can't keep up that level of intensity and surprise you say they're in a slump? Man, this instant gratification thing is disgusting.

Anyhow, I really think Triple H needs to have a match with Cena over anyone else. After the Punk/Cena angle is through. I feel they were actually setting that up last week when Trips told Cena that he's not "Hunter", he's Mr. Helmsley, I'm your boss.

I can see it happening and think it would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back