HGR's WWE US Title BT! Thread - News & Updates

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This is the News & Updates lounge thread for my US Championship thread. Feel free to reply!

Current Champion: Antonio Cesaro

antonio_cesaro2_original_display_image.jpg

Title History:
-Antonio Cesaro

NEWS: Cesaro to hold the first ever "Patriot Challenge"

United States Champion Antonio Cesaro, who has claimed for months that no American can best him for the title, has issued an open challenge to any former United States Champion throughout the titles long, decorated history. Appropriately, Cesaro has dubbed it the "Patriot Challenge". Who will step up to answer the call this Monday night on Raw?

reo1ENU.jpg

NEWS: Title Defense Set for 1/17 WWE Main Event

As seen this past Monday on Raw, Antonio Cesaro successfully defended the United States championship against the returning Shelton Benjamin. The challenger, not happy with his loss after the champion hit him with a dirty low blow, has issued the following statement on Twitter:

@Sheltyb803 - The real gold standard returned home tonight 2 become a 2x US champ. Some Swiss b!*$% got in my way & tried 2 touch my special place.

@Sheltyb803 - Mark my words Cesaro, you have havent beaten Shelton Benjamin. Just keep holding my title. I'll be back for it real soon #AintNoStoppinMe
Despite the WWE's strict backstage policy of staying away from other wrestler's "special place", the board of directors has decided to grant Shelton Benjamin another shot at the title. As announced during tonight's episode of WWE Main Event, their match will take place next Thursday, and it will be contested with no disqualifications, to ensure that Cesaro cannot try the same thing again.

Tune in tomorrow now on Friday Night Smackdown, to see the United States Champion, and all the WWE Superstars at 8/7c on SyFy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back