Hey Rusty

Oh shit! I had an Uncle Butch, but he died from drinking too much apple cider in a champagne bottle.

Yep, it'll do that, right before I typed this me and my dad were drinking gasoline/embalming fluid, he started flipping shit, then he stopped, I think he may be dead.

Yep, it'll do that, right before I typed this me and my dad were drinking gasoline/embalming fluid, he started flipping shit, then he stopped, I think he may be dead.
Aww shit. Our families are full of tragedy. My dad died from freebasing starburst.

Did my irrefutable argument in "Why is weed illegal?" thread really put that much sand into your vagina? Check out his red rep for my post in that thread:

We all know how much weed Sly and KB smoke after all, and I'm fairly certain IC was addicted to ketamine for a few years. Rusty has finally discovered the WZ forums dark secret---we're all on drugs. Lots of 'em.

So Rusty, welcome to the Cage you naive little cunt. Perhaps you can drop in once you've cleared the sand and sea shells from your archaic and oversized vagina. I'd be more than happy to school you like a little bitch on the topic of cannabis if you'd like.

I'm with Rusty, be a real smoker. Next time somebody offers you some weed (that's how it's done, right?), say ''No thank you, I've got a proper habit.''.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back