Hey, Read This Hateful PM I Got From Some Noob, Its Quite Funny

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
[email protected]
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2009

Speaking From the heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse me Excuse me Hi this is Mr.ras the best dam chatter on the line and I just want you to know that HHH is the horrablest wrestler on the face of the planet I really think you should change your name buddy I'm saving your dam life and don't thank me just thank god that nobody has callen you a loser already. bye!

PS, RKO RKO RKO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.. um.. coming from a guy with 0 posts and 0 credibilty, this hurts.

So, anyone else laughing out loud at this ludicrous PM? Can someone ban this kid?

Discuss.

His spelling is epic win.

And there was no need for this thread. You should have simply pmed a mod/admin, and it would have been dealt with. No need for a thread on it.

Erm...how did a guy with zero posts PM you?

His spelling is epic win.

And there was no need for this thread. You should have simply pmed a mod/admin, and it would have been dealt with. No need for a thread on it.

Oh, im not complaining about it, I didnt mean for it to come off like that. I just wanted others to see how dumb this guy is. Its quite funny.

And, idk how he PMed me with 0 posts, but I got it.

Oh, when I was saying ban this kid, I was just joking, I see what u mean, I did come off as trying to complain. my b. Nah, I dont want him banned, I just think its a funny PM.

Never said you were complaining don't know where you got that from. Simply said there was no need for the thread, and it could have been dealt with by just pming someone.

But whatever do watcha want.

There's nothing in that PM that warrnats an infraction/ban...I was under the impression this thread is just for us to say hehe what an idiot.

I thought newbs could PM mods and that was that...ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back