Hey NSL

NS...FUCKING...L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit man, how are you? Yeah things aren't too much different, other than TM up and quitting his mod duties, and possibly taking a long break from the forums.

NS...FUCKING...L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit man, how are you? Yeah things aren't too much different, other than TM up and quitting his mod duties, and possibly taking a long break from the forums.

So, things are, in fact, better? Sweet.

Things are pretty close to getting sorted out, so I'll probably be around a little more. At least in the Bar. I'll be back to the fed (hopefully) soon, and then probably posting. It's just been one thing after another lately.

How'd the school shit go?

Wuzup, Theo?

So, things are, in fact, better? Sweet.

Things are pretty close to getting sorted out, so I'll probably be around a little more. At least in the Bar. I'll be back to the fed (hopefully) soon, and then probably posting. It's just been one thing after another lately.

How'd the school shit go?

Haha, I suppose you can look at it that way. I wish I had enough backing to get that spot, but whatever.

Good to hear things are getting better. Hopefully you are able to be back more soon enough. Missed ya big guy.

School is going good. Finishing up my TV unit, and moving back to radio for another 2 1/2 months or so. Looking for an internship in the area.

Holy shit, NSL!

How are you, man?

A little better. I've taken the final step to crawling out of the pit of debt, but still working on getting my son and getting back into my own place. It's a long road.

What I miss around here?

Yeah I know, I became active after you became inactive, just being polite.

Call me Ferb, or Furby, whichever you prefer really, if you must address me.

You missed a bunch, NSL.

TM had a very public falling out with a lot of people around here and disappeared. Whether he is coming back or not, is anyone's guess but I suspect that he will at some point. Lord Sidious came back and freaked out at D-Man and IC for being shit mods and such. He was then put in prison for a bit and then banned. The same goes for Game Rage, who I am not sure if you remember or not?

All of which happened as IC stepped down from being admin.

From the conversation's I've had with TM he really doesn't seem like in any need to return to the forum, he seems to get annoyed whenever I mention the forum..

You missed a bunch, NSL.

TM had a very public falling out with a lot of people around here and disappeared. Whether he is coming back or not, is anyone's guess but I suspect that he will at some point. Lord Sidious came back and freaked out at D-Man and IC for being shit mods and such. He was then put in prison for a bit and then banned. The same goes for Game Rage, who I am not sure if you remember or not?

All of which happened as IC stepped down from being admin.

I heard about TM and Sid, and don't know who Game Rage is. I was sad to hear IC stepped down. Looks like I've been kept pretty up to date with everything then :)

From the conversation's I've had with TM he really doesn't seem like in any need to return to the forum, he seems to get annoyed whenever I mention the forum..

Why would he need to return, when he already knows or can find all he needs on any of us?? Anywho...I'm glad he's gone.

Touche, still haven't seen the whole creepiness of TM really, I find him to be pretty fun guy to talk to at times, sometimes weird, but for the most of times I think he's fun and worth the conversation.

Барбоса;2059427 said:
Who could forget that our Poster Tag Team Tournament culminated in a singles match final?

Who are you?

And those never really mattered, so...

Touche, still haven't seen the whole creepiness of TM really, I find him to be pretty fun guy to talk to at times, sometimes weird, but for the most of times I think he's fun and worth the conversation.

Have you given him any part of your real name or e-mail address? If so, he knows where you live, what you look like, and most likely, where you work. I'd keep the blinds closed when you're changing.

I live in Denmark, it's a pretty fucking long way for him to travel if he's to do anything, but he's on my MSN and Facebook, but I don't really care to be honest, as I said, I don't mind chatting with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back