Hey Guys

I'd assume any proper ****** who dares stray into a post-secondary education institution would be used to the sweet sting of elitism.

I'd assume any proper ****** who dares stray into a post-secondary education institution would be used to the sweet sting of elitism.

oh wait your suggesting that im dumb, brilliant, great comback coco (slow claps)...

heres an idea, just go on about your forum duties and push someone elses buttons, I may have bad spelling and grammer but im far from being stupid.

but you wouldnt know that because youd rather sit here mocking people you deem below you, well have fun being alone in this world billy nomates.

DJ just ignore him.

From the sound of it you have way to much shit going on in the real world to get worked up over what someone says to you on the internet

Not according to Eminem.

well to make matters worse the bitch has filed a non molestation order against me, everything written in the order is non factual and has no evidence to back anything stated in the order up.

Im really angry at this, why the hell would a person tourture another human being this way.

It states in the order that i cannot come 100 feet near her, our home or the kids, ive been made to look like a fucking wife beater in this....

I dont know what to do and am basically on the edge with this!

well to make matters worse the bitch has filed a non molestation order against me, everything written in the order is non factual and has no evidence to back anything stated in the order up.

Im really angry at this, why the hell would a person tourture another human being this way.

It states in the order that i cannot come 100 feet near her, our home or the kids, ive been made to look like a fucking wife beater in this....

I dont know what to do and am basically on the edge with this!

Kick fuck out of the bitch!

If i did that or even came close to her i would get arrested, I need to get something done, I dont know what yet, Im going to see a solicitor tomorrow...

Im just really depressed

well have just been told that i have to stay in line with the order or could face upto five years in prison, yay!!!

it basically means i have to stay away from the wife and kids till the 24th of Jan, then will go to court to plead my case, fun stuff methinks

Man, I can't believe how fucked up some women are. I feel for ya man. Get that shit over with and be successful without that bitch. You can do it :thumbsup:

Man, I can't believe how fucked up some women are. I feel for ya man. Get that shit over with and be successful without that bitch. You can do it :thumbsup:

it pisses me off, i cant see my kids, she got a court order based on hear say, and im now at the lowest point of my life, im trying to keep my head together almost did something stupid today,

it pisses me off, i cant see my kids, she got a court order based on hear say, and im now at the lowest point of my life, im trying to keep my head together almost did something stupid today,

Fuckin' get yourself together, man. You need to seek legal advice on how to best protect yourself and your parental rights. You need to focus on taking care of yourself. It's much easier to say this that it is do it, I know. I'm not saying that you aren't allowed to wallow, but once you're done with the tears you'll stand up and realize that's all you have to show for this time: tears. There's no point in getting worked up over something out of your hands at the moment. Find something healthy that makes you happy...a show, a book, a place. Take up a new hobby. Do anything but allow yourself to sit there letting your emotions run unchecked. Keep busy. Reacting out of panic, depression, fear, anger, and desperation is only going to make it that much harder to be with your kids.

What did you Almost do

Just say i jumped on the train tracks ready for a train to hit, came to my senses and got back up, i cant lose my head, I need to get my head together and start fighting, Jose is right, there is no point in dwelling.

As per your advice Jose Ive taken good use of my time, my brother baught me a copy of batman arkham asylum and ive been doing some D.I.Y at my parents, i just have two more rooms to fix and im officially finished.

my wife logged into my email account she sent me an email on my iphone calling me disgusting and i attempted to log in on my laptop, couldnt even get in,ive ignored her and kept moving forward, i cant keep allowing my emotions to get the best of me.

Just say i jumped on the train tracks ready for a train to hit, came to my senses and got back up, i cant lose my head, I need to get my head together and start fighting, Jose is right, there is no point in dwelling.

Unless this is a metaphor, did anyone see you do it?

Change any information she has, like your email and stuff. Sounds like it's a little late to say this, but if she has information like your bank PIN, your email/facebook logins, etc., change them.

Glad to hear you're taking steps forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back