Hey Dagger,

To be fair to Dagger, WM really will be quite meh for the moment as most stuff's going to fit into the "Road to..." thread until we get past the Chamber and matches begin being announced. Not too much to do until then.

Keep it in mind that I ran a campaign on driving discussion in the WWE forum. At the time I thought I'd be focusing more on thread creation when there would have been a total of 4 people looking after the same section. A swerve came when I was given the opportunity to look after a section on my own. Granted we are a team on the staff as a whole and others can warn/infract if they find something I missed, but I am the only Wrestlemania mod. Fully maintaining the section (as in stuff beyond infracting such as deleting/merging/etc) when that is something only a handful of people can do (the admins, the G-Mods, and myself) is my responsibility therefore it takes priority over creating threads when that is something anyone with 10 posts or higher can do.

Like I said in my previous post.... keeping my section in good shape comes first. Then posting. Also, you're more than welcome to make the threads you seem to think it's lacking. Just make sure there isn't already a thread on that same topic and that it's Wrestlemania related.

:rolleyes:

You're a fantastic politician Dagger, I'll give you that.

My entire point was that you campaigned on a platform of driving discussion. I don't give a rat's ass what section you're in. You were voted in to drive discussion. Do it. So you have other duties? Do them, and live up to your promises. Did you even look at JGlass's thread? Right there is proof staring you in the face that threads can be created in that section aside from the latest news. You have an obligation to live up to your campaign promise. Do it, or admit you're a liar.

:rolleyes:

You're a fantastic politician Dagger, I'll give you that.

My entire point was that you campaigned on a platform of driving discussion. I don't give a rat's ass what section you're in. You were voted in to drive discussion. Do it. So you have other duties? Do them, and live up to your promises. Did you even look at JGlass's thread? Right there is proof staring you in the face that threads can be created in that section aside from the latest news. You have an obligation to live up to your campaign promise. Do it, or admit you're a liar.

Jeez, how long has the guy been a mod for?, lets see what happens after the chamber and give the guy a chance to thrive in the section, I know tons of mods who didn't exactly drive discussion in their first month, give the guy time to flourish.

Jeez, how long has the guy been a mod for?, lets see what happens after the chamber and give the guy a chance to thrive in the section, I know tons of mods who didn't exactly drive discussion in their first month, give the guy time to flourish.

1. It's not every mod's job to drive discussion.
2. Dagger ran on a campaign of driving discussion.
3. It's been long enough to start one thread.

1. It's not every mod's job to drive discussion.
2. Dagger ran on a campaign of driving discussion.
3. It's been long enough to start one thread.

And what is there to discuss about mania at this time?, what can Dagger say that hasn't been said before?

Let him run his section the way he sees fit Hathan and allow the guy to mature in his position, there's no point making an argument about discussion when there's no discussion that can be driven about a ppv that only has one official match...

I'm more than willing. Otherwise I would have turned down the opportunity and/or not run in the election. All the time I used to spend posting up a storm now goes to moderating first and THEN posting if time permits. I've merged duplicate topic threads, deleted posts, handed out several infractions, responded to nearly every thread in the section, have been making sure to check a few times each day to make sure each thread remains on topic, and maintaining a respectful environment for discussion.

As for my "mind numbing posts".... Let me share a little secret with you.... Click the spoiler tag if you wish to know this amazing secret.

If you don't like my posts, DON'T READ THEM. It's not rocket scince. No one is forcing you to read them, GD. All you have to do is scroll on to the next post and read that instead.

If you really cared about making this forum a better place for its members you would stop posting all together so the board doesn't get uttered up with bland, uninteresting, repetitive garbage. You simply modding without posting would make these forums a much better place. Unfortunately, you're far to selfish to put other people ahead of yourself.

And what is there to discuss about mania at this time?, what can Dagger say that hasn't been said before?

Let him run his section the way he sees fit Hathan and allow the guy to mature in his position, there's no point making an argument about discussion when there's no discussion that can be driven about a ppv that only has one official match...

If pressed, I could probably create 3-5 threads in an hour there, and they would all be original.

Dagger doesn't deserve the luxury of running his section the way he wants. He was elected to his position. You don't elect a President and say "Let him do what he wants." You expect him to own up to his promises.

BEAR HUGGER! He was so easy to defeat once you found the right combo to use on him. Mad Clown was probably my favorite opponent to fight, he was insane. I never did finish the game though.... Nick Bruiser, that guy was damn near impossible to beat.

I actually have more trouble with Rick (The second to last fight, his brother) nowadays, but fuck did I hate Nick at first

So many people nitpick on Dagger just because they don't like him, or because it's the new cool thing to do. The guy can't do anything without it being constantly criticized, it's pretty embarrassing. I'd assume he's doing a fine job as a moderator and even if he's not, it's Sly and KB's business to handle it. God forbid he doesn't post twelve threads a day. In fact, wasn't everybody complaining about him making an excessive amount of threads? Now he's not making enough? Let the fucking guy do his job how he sees fit, if he does something wrong, Sly or KB will let him know. He really hasn't done anything to warrant the complaints.

I am going to become a Dagger fan the same way I became a John Cena fan. Simply on the fact that he gets hate no matter what he does despite much of it not being warranted.

I actually have more trouble with Rick (The second to last fight, his brother) nowadays, but fuck did I hate Nick at first

The whole 4th circuit was a nightmare. Narcis Prince while he had his face as a weak spot, it was difficult to get him to not block it. Hoy Quarlow was beyond frustrating and I only beat him a handful of times. I beat Rick once and Nick was impossible lol.... I went through each of the three other circuits many times though. Especially the second one, it had the best fight music and each guy was fun to fight. Other than Mad Clown pretty much all the fun fights were in the second circuit.

Honestly what has Dagger even done wrong? He said he would create discussion but it's been one week after the Rumble. What could he possibly create. There is an Undertaker thread already, a John Cena and Rock thread and a Shaq/Show thread. What else can he do? He makes good posts and I like him hey. I don't know why everyone bags the kid. I find him to be doing his job well and will do even better when WM is actually close.

I think Dagger does a great job on the forums and we should cut him slack because he's trying his best and making great posts!

Reactions: gd
If pressed, I could probably create 3-5 threads in an hour there, and they would all be original.

Dagger doesn't deserve the luxury of running his section the way he wants. He was elected to his position. You don't elect a President and say "Let him do what he wants." You expect him to own up to his promises.

Then do so, lead by example Hathan :)

Say I tell my congressman he's doing a shitty job. By your logic if i don't go to DC and do his job for him I'm a hypocrite.

Does this actually make sense to you DJ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back