here's your chance to influence us...

Honestly, if I wasn't busy writing 2 of my own shows, as well as posting on here, I'd write a few matches per week for you guys, but I just don't have the time.

I know the time it takes to put into it, but I still don't want to see it die...

Reason One: Me

Need another others?

Btw, I remember a creative member/WZCW mod saying the roulette was not for the Vixen's at all. It was strictly for male characters. If we had the chance to make Vixen RP's, I would have done mine before my main character.

EDIT: I am like NSL... I have nine matches to write over the weekend with 10 promo's for one show. As soon as I finish, I have to write up my FWA.com stuff... then make another show of around eight to nine matches. However, if you ever need a hand with women's matches, I could help if you need it.

erm it was for just male wrestlers. My point is if people cant rp for this one, how are they expected to RP twice?

PM Notifications of their WZCW character. Maybe there should be a clean sweep were everyone is asked if they still would like to participate in WZCW. Like Spring Cleaning of the roster. If the amount of people that are "removed" have Vixen characters which the amount hurts the division, axe it. However, I do believe everyone RP'd for the Vixen Gauntlet... my girl wasn't even involved & I RP'd! That's commitment.

why should there? Just because someone doens't turn up one week doesn't mean they've left WZCW.

why should there? Just because someone doens't turn up one week doesn't mean they've left WZCW.

What I meant is that if they have no interest in WZCW and do nothing like Murfish did, then PM them to make sure & cut them. If they have a Vixen, then axe the division if say two or more are involved. However, everyone with a Vixen seems to be RPing on time.

Oh, there should be a notification system to PM those of them being in a match that is scheduled. Just saying...

you want me to PM 30+ people every two weeks that they have a match when theres a fucking subforum where people can read which match they're in. I do enough already.

And we do do that, if theres 2 now shows we PM simples

Point taken Mr L... the best I could do for the WZCW not to axe the division is myself get those with Vixen's to RP on time and possibly help out if needed.

If you don't have time to make matches for the male's & female's... simply pass it off to those interested in the Vixen's division to make the shows. Three of us, me/NSL/Marquis, have women's feds. Others could possibly help out if interested like Gumbercules/Milenko.

Im only suggesting...

WCZW Discussion Thread: Sept 26, 2009 @ 4:58PM

no Vixens match this round, I am sure.

Thats why I never RPed.

But my opinion on the matter, It doesn't really bother me if I have a Vixen or not so It doesn't really bother me. If Serenity has a match, then I'll RP, if not, then all my focus goes to Rush.

Also, if you still wanted to do a Vixen matchs, I'm not opposed to quick results for the less important matches, and brief results for storyline matches. Just a thought.

I like the idea, and enjoy writing two RPs but obviously it's a pain in the arse for you guys to write loads of matches. Personally, I'd keep it because it adds a different dynamic to the shows, and there is also scope for a few extra storylines.

I'd probably suggest, as a point of realism and ease for the creative team, that there are few 1 on 1 matches. After all, how often would you see 5 one on one knockouts or divas matches?

Definitely. With Fratelli now on board, we may have freed up some time to carry it on for the time being and give it a fair shot.

We shall keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back