Help Me With Gimmicks For The Tournament

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
These are the 16 gimmicks I have so far:

Embarrassment (have to win with your opponent's finisher)
Street Fight
2/3 Falls (all regular falls)
Ladder
Regular match
Pure (no punches to the face, 3 rope breaks per match, 20 count instead of 10)
Hardcore
Last Man Standing
First Blood
Ultimate Submission (30 minute time limit, most submissions win)
Submission
Metal Object on a Pole (win by pinfall)
Steel Cage (pin, submission, escape)
Dog Collar (touch all four corners)
Sadistic Madness (pinfall but the person must be bleeding first)
Random (another of these picked at random)

Are there any other suggestions to replace some of these? Note that 3 Stages of Hell, Hell in a Cell, 60 minute Iron Man and TLC are all taken. I also don't want anything involving putting someone inside something else like a casket or ambulance.

15 minute Ironman, 5 count match, brawl for all rules, [weapon] on a pole match (the person who gets the object gets to use it), body slam match, dance off, elevation X, empty arena, scaffolding, mud wrestling.

Oh, and Tuxedo match. It's a gimmick that works, it was a highlight of FCW towards the end.

No love for the Punjabi Prison match?

Couple of barbed wire matches, like the barbed steel cage?

Sumo match (no ropes, first to leave the ring loses)?

And who could forget the Monsters Ball match (with the original 24 isolation rules) or the Ultimate X (though it may suit none of the wrestlers left).

What about a cage match where you could only escape. I feel it would put a spin on the debates

Texas Death Match

Dog Collar Match

Brawl 4 All (Boxing match, 3 rounds)

Strap Match

Singapore Spike Match

Scaffold Match (Skywalkers)

Inferno Match

Barbed wire steel cage sounds good
Also an object match like singapore cane or something where only one type of object is allowed

Just some feedback on original list - I have no interest in having the regular match as an option, just had 96 of them and there are plenty that suit non-gimmick lovers already. 2/3 falls etc. I'd change regular match to 15m Ironman.

I'd change Street Fight to something that guarentees a weird setting for it, such as parking lot brawl or boiler room brawl, empty arena, whatever. Something that differentiates from the hardcore gimmick in this round already.

I'm not crazy about Sadistic Madness when we already have first blood either - casket, buried alive, ambulance or stretcher would look better there.

+ change "random" for the lumberjack with 6 losers from the region please, absolutely great idea.

Empty Arena Match, I Quit Match or Mexican Death Match (think of Savage vs. Crush at WM10 except 30 seconds instead of a minute) are 3 I would like to see off the top of my head.

Actually yh, as well as the four changes i suggested up there, changing one of the submission matches to an I Quit would be great.

Embarrassment (have to win with your opponent's finisher)
Empty Arena
2/3 Falls (all regular falls)
Ladder
15m Ironman match
Pure (no punches to the face, 3 rope breaks per match, 20 count instead of 10)
Hardcore
Last Man Standing
First Blood
Ultimate Submission (30 minute time limit, most submissions win)
I Quit
Metal Object on a Pole (win by pinfall)
Steel Cage (pin, submission, escape)
Dog Collar (touch all four corners)
Casket
Lumberjack match (lumberjacks are the eliminated wrestlers from the sub-region)

imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back