Help Me Book! Resolution 2014

SmattyG

Pre-Show Stalwart
Some of you may know my All Star Wrestling posts...

Well on January 31 I have my Resolution card. This is the one where there are three battle royal matches, with the winner of each wrestling later in the card to become the #1 contender for the ASW World Title.

I have set up the following title matches..

World Title - Daniel Bryan (c) V CM Punk
Intercontinental Title - Bray Wyatt (c) V Kane
Tag Titles - Luke Harper & Erick Rowan (c) V Chris Hero & Matt Hardy
European Title - Christopher Daniels (c) V Jack Swagger
Legends Title - Chris Jericho (c) V Kurt Angle

That leaves the three Resolution battle royal matches...20 men in each (final line up TBA) with each winner progressing to the triple threat match.

Group One has Cena, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, James Storm, Bully Ray and Batista

Group Two has Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Alberto Del Rio, Cesaro, Damian Sandow, Big E, Austin Aries

Group Three has Sheamus, Big Show, Ziggler, Brodus Clay, Cody Rhodes, Ryback, Wade Barrett, RVD

So my question is help me book. Who should win their group and then who should win the right to go on to face the winner of D Bryan V Punk?

BTW each group has 20 wrestlers - if you wanna add a wildcard feel free

Some of you may know my All Star Wrestling posts...

Well on January 31 I have my Resolution card. This is the one where there are three battle royal matches, with the winner of each wrestling later in the card to become the #1 contender for the ASW World Title.

I have set up the following title matches..

World Title - Daniel Bryan (c) V CM Punk
Intercontinental Title - Bray Wyatt (c) V Kane
Tag Titles - Luke Harper & Erick Rowan (c) V Chris Hero & Matt Hardy
European Title - Christopher Daniels (c) V Jack Swagger
Legends Title - Chris Jericho (c) V Kurt Angle

That leaves the three Resolution battle royal matches...20 men in each (final line up TBA) with each winner progressing to the triple threat match.

Group One has Cena, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, James Storm, Bully Ray and Batista

Group Two has Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Alberto Del Rio, Cesaro, Damian Sandow, Big E, Austin Aries

Group Three has Sheamus, Big Show, Ziggler, Brodus Clay, Cody Rhodes, Ryback, Wade Barrett, RVD

So my question is help me book. Who should win their group and then who should win the right to go on to face the winner of D Bryan V Punk?

BTW each group has 20 wrestlers - if you wanna add a wildcard feel free

Hmmmmm....Let's see here.......

Well, Group 1 seems to have the main event players so I guess that's first.

Ray and Triple H may be old, but they can still kick ass in the ring, but for the main title, I'm not sure....
Jeff Hardy is on the wrong side of 30, but he's still amazing in the ring, so he's a strong bet, John Cena is also an good bet, but let's face it, I don't think you want a riot if this is not a pro-Cena stadium..........so the best out of everyone, Is definatly James Storm (sry Cena), Not only is he very talented, and very charismatic, but he's still a few years left in him. Plus, if Daniel Bryan or CM Punk faced him off in a match, THAT would be a 5 star match.

Winner: James Storm

Group 2 has fast rising stars, so this should be fun.

Del Rio, GOD NO, Aries, now that could work.....or not, he is talented and charismatic, Cesaro is the best brawler out of everyone, Sandow is a decent enough wrestler, but is just not there yet, Big E would be awesome, we could FINALLY have our first black world champion.....not counting the WHC and The Shield are all popular enough to DO it!....but in the end, I'd gotta with......Big E Langston, There is just that potential he has in him that he could win.

Winner: Big E Langston

Apparently Group 3 is completley random. EXCELLENT.

Big Show is out of shape and is too old for the title, Brodus Clay sucks, Sheamus is I guess a decent choice, but hey, his 2012 reign was a bust, Ryback, GOD NO, Barrett, GOD NO, Hmmmm, Only three left to go..............Well, RVD is the best out of everyone by far, but he is on the wrong side of age, and he isn't getting any younger, Ziggler is being buried to shit out of by the WWE and Cody....well, he ain't really doing too much right now, it's close........But I'd have to go with Cody Rhodes, he's talented, tough, charismatic and well....GOOD!

So it's between Big E. Langston vs James Storm vs Cody Rhodes, hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........let's see here now................

Well, all in all, I think Big E Langston has the best shot of winning that match and going on to become ASW champion.

You're welcome in advance.

Thanks for your input WWE66. I'm less than three weeks out and I still haven't made up my mind.

I have however rounded out the 20 Man bouts - Group 1 adds Kofi, Regal, Goldust, Dreamer, Christian, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, Xavier, Adrian Neville, the guys from Ascension, Magnus, X Pac and Mojo Rawley.

Group 2 adds Tyson Kidd, Leo Kruger, the Usos, Titus, Bo Dallas, Fandango, Tyler Breeze, CJ Parker, The Miz, Mike Bennett and Trent Barretta

Group 3 adds McIntyre, Gabriel, Slater, Eric Carter, Alexander Rusev, Mason Ryan, Sami Zayn, AJ Styles, Mark Henry, Roode and Bobby Fish.

Obviously, it was very hard to find 60 guys this year...

I like the idea of Cody and Big E in there. Not quite sure how I'd book Storm to win the actual match. I've thrown in the old DX guys to maybe assist Triple H to make him look invincible. Group 2 I still have no idea really. Anyone in the Shield, Cesaro, Sandow, Big E, Aries...I'm also keeping in my mind the match is against either Bryan or CM Punk, so I have to consider that booking too.

Thanks again. I guess I'll make up my mind the week leading up to the event. Stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back