• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hebner and Rayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHW

WZCW's Brent Blaze
Not to long ago TNA had a storyline going on with Earl Hebner and Madison Rayne.

Did I miss something? Was there a payoff or ending point? Or, is it just another dropped storyline?

As I was thinking, it might have just been a reason to bring in Taryn Terrell. It gave Brooke a reason to need an unbiased ref, I guess. But, I don't remember any connection there.

What was the over all purpose?

Where did you want the story to go?

It was a reason to bring in Taryn Terrell for the exact reason you stated. The idea was that she wouldn't be as likely to be seduced by the knockouts like Hebner had been by Rayne multiple times and thus an unbiased official for the knockouts matches.

I'm glad it's over. I think it was just a way to bring in Tarren.

Where did I want it to go? How sweet would it be if Madison seduced Taryn Tarrell? That might be the only thing that would get me to enjoy a Knockouts story line.

That would be some good TV.

um im new can someone tell me how to make a disscussion like this that shows up on the main wz page like this one. cheers

Rayne was clearly seducing Hebner to help her win matches so Brooke Hogan hired Taryn Terrell and banned male refs from Knockout matches to fix that issue. It wasn't a dropped storyline, it was a way to introduce a female ref and have a good reason for it. I think this question has been answered thrice before this post already so, case closed then? Good. Bring in the dancing lobsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back