Heart Breaking News For The Forum, Sorry Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan86

Cody Rhodes Is Top Dog
I would like to first say how greatfull I am to evreyone here at WrestleZone. The members are what makes this forum move and the great moderater (all but one and you know who you are) have done a fantastic job. To the administration who always drive great forum policy. But I didnt bring you guys in here to have a party. I have some very unfortunate news that I have even yet... to digest. It's truely going to be a loss and heart breaking for the forum. I know your time is precious and will not waste any further.

So I am...with very deep regrets... here to inform you... That as of 12:01 AM, December 15th, 2011... Ryan86 will be leaving.

I know, I Know, I know. For those of you who are as deeply hurt as the majority, you can send me your best wishes at [email protected]. I will try to respond to each of you in due time. But with the expected overload, it will take time.

This forum can move forward, and struggle on without me. I have faith but I know it will be tremendously difficult.

I will be back ok.

party_hard-animated.gif

I would like to first say how greatfull I am to evreyone here at WrestleZone. The members are what makes this forum move and the great moderater (all but one and you know who you are) have done a fantastic job. To the administration who always drive great forum policy. But I didnt bring you guys in here to have a party. I have some very unfortunate news that I have even yet... to digest. It's truely going to be a loss and heart breaking for the forum. I know your time is precious and will not waste any further.

So I am...with very deep regrets... here to inform you... That as of 12:01 AM, December 15th, 2011... Ryan86 will be leaving.

I know, I Know, I know. For those of you who are as deeply hurt as the majority, you can send me your best wishes at [email protected]. I will try to respond to each of you in due time. But with the expected overload, it will take time.

This forum can move forward, and struggle on without me. I have faith but I know it will be tremendously difficult.

I will be back ok.

Cool story, bro.

Anywho, time to party!

party-hard-9.gif

Tha fuck, immature slit your throat you fucktard.

So you figured that he was new enough that he wouldn't realize that you have even less respect than him? Are you trying to vent your anger towards him after you failed in every aspect of your life again? Tell me, do you have a new psychobitch story to fabricate or do you just plan on hurling more empty insults towards the op because you have seen other posters making fun of him and you just desperately want to be accepted.

He came out of nowhere and brought us gifts, surprises, joy and unified us like never before and disappeared just as quickly.

You don't think ryan86 was actually Sant....?

Nah.

Fuck this guy.

Thread closed because it's a fucking stupid waste of time and space... kind of like it's creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back