Happy New Year!

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
No, I amnot talking about the movie named so! :p

Seriously, Happie New Year to every WrestleZone Forums Member or Guest! May this year shower you with health, wealth, happiness, joy, intelligence, success, calmness, love, care and everything else you aspire for! :rolleyes:
God Bless You!

Our leader has spoken. Happy New Year to you Kapu and everyone on Wrestlezone. May you and your families have a safe and happy 2016.

And may the creative department at the WWE finally get their thumbs out of their asses and start writing a good show.

Our leader has spoken. Happy New Year to you Kapu and everyone on Wrestlezone. May you and your families have a safe and happy 2016.

And may the creative department at the WWE finally get their thumbs out of their asses and start writing a good show.

Thanks a lot Dark Lady ... I hope both happen but i am not sure about the latter one!

There once was a fellow named Tim
Whose threads were thought good only by him
They said 'he's a fool!'
And established a rule
And now posters get labeled by whim.

not even nye in nz yet ffs
thanks and right back at you kap!
Kapu sniffs petrol
And he's got his own cult. What's your excuse?

Butchers going savage!!!!

tumblr_nslmmbXHda1raxr11o4_500.gif

tumblr_nslmmbXHda1raxr11o3_500.gif

tumblr_nslmmbXHda1raxr11o1_500.gif

There once was a fellow named Tim
Whose threads were thought good only by him
They said 'he's a fool!'
And established a rule
And now posters get labeled by whim.

Please tell me you came up with that in the 7 minutes after our lord and savior asked what it was.

It's not that Australian guy hey? Or just a John Doe type name?

I think it is, but I'm not sure if they actually Tim ruled him or simply named the rule in his honour. Memory of when I first lurked is murky especially since I was like 13 when I started reading this stuff and had to sneakily use the family computer to not get caught and laughed at for the rest of my life.

Please tell me you came up with that in the 7 minutes after our lord and savior asked what it was.

I think it is, but I'm not sure if they actually Tim ruled him or simply named the rule in his honour. Memory of when I first lurked is murky especially since I was like 13 when I started reading this stuff and had to sneakily use the family computer to not get caught and laughed at for the rest of my life.

Damn I always liked the guy hey, but then again I was barely on the forums. Hahaha ah the good old 13 year old mind hey.

Damn I always liked the guy hey, but then again I was barely on the forums. Hahaha ah the good old 13 year old mind hey.

That was 8 years ago now. I still remember how I ended up here: I got bored of the 2007 Australian election and decided to look up wrestlers' real names (shush I was 13) and somehow that led me here.

Also go to bed you have a big day tomorrow ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back