Guess the ???

The rival from Pokemon Gold. He keeps convincing other wrestlers to work his matches for him though. Could this be the week he finally works his scheduled match(es) for once?

whoareyou_2409.png

I fear at his chances of appearing as Onyx.

Theron's got a copy of Tidus' Brotherhood Sword from Final Fantasy X, which is enchanted by Water. Both of the types an Onix has are weak against Water based attacks. Any attack from Theron would do quadruple damage. We're safe.

Cassanova isn't safe. He has hydrophobia thus, he can't defy a rock type pokemon.

Then you better learn some Grass or Fighting type moves. I'd suggest Ice but he's probably afraid of Ice too if he's afraid of water. I think the term you may be looking for is Aquaphobia though....

Damn it NSL! One day on the job and already leaking inside secrets. You dick.

I think it's about time the people got to see the awesomeness that will be Backstage Bob. I will not let him be held back any longer!

He also posted Mikey Stormrage would lose. Fucking idiot. Sometimes you just can't go with the obvious.

I predict Johnny Scumm to make his grand return and bring down the machine that put him down, one stop at a time.

I'll guess Dorian Slaughter and Blade for real though.

I predict Johnny Scumm to make his grand return and bring down the machine that put him down, one stop at a time.

I'll guess Dorian Slaughter and Blade for real though.

Australia is quite warm for Johnny Scumm to make a naked return... Eww poor Sydney crowd

If it's going to be Dorian Slaughter, It'll be grool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back