Gridiron Playoff Challenge

Thanks man, should be fun. I went with a pretty all-or-nothing approach. Week 1 of the regular season I said it was going to be Broncos vs Packers in the Superbowl. Although now I'm kind of hoping the Ravens do well because I want to see Ray Lewis end on a high note. Tried to split choices even amongst the two leagues for maximum points, but I'll probably end up getting my ass kicked.

Just joined, Never did this one before but I kicked all your asses at Pick'Em and tied Will for first at Eliminator Challenge so I'll give it a shot.

For anybody curious my ESPN username is coltsfan22492 by the way.

Week 1 of the regular season I said it was going to be Broncos vs Packers in the Superbowl.

I hope you're right, I drew the Broncos in my playoff pool at work again this year, so the way I see it if it ends up being GB/Den in the SB it's win/win for me, I either see my Pack become Champs again, or I walk away with $120 in my pocket.

I joined for the hell of it. I just picked based on who I thought was going to win this week, so the Redskins and Packers better not F up!

Still thinking about my picks. I'll make them probably Saturday evening.

Does 2nd place get anything in your pool Justin? And be honest what's better your team winning or the cash?

Still thinking about my picks. I'll make them probably Saturday evening.

Does 2nd place get anything in your pool Justin? And be honest what's better your team winning or the cash?

Really depends on how much I need the cash at that moment, right now I'd much rather GB win the big one again, especially since I have a lot of friends & family that are either Vike or Bears fans, plus my mom, who still lives in Wisconsin, sends me a box full a SB champion gear if they win. I honestly don't know what I would use the cash for right now.

Really depends on how much I need the cash at that moment, right now I'd much rather GB win the big one again, especially since I have a lot of friends & family that are either Vike or Bears fans, plus my mom, who still lives in Wisconsin, sends me a box full a SB champion gear if they win. I honestly don't know what I would use the cash for right now.

Makes sense. Most of my friends and family love the patriots so I'd love to see Indy or Denver knock them out just to shut them up.

Nightmare did you really take all Texans players? I guess my all-or-nothing picks were actually pretty conservative compares to yours... ;) I guess if they win this game you might be in decent shape, such a low-scoring game is going to be hell on your totals.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like you can't see your friends/opponent's picks until they've been active in a game. I was wondering why you didn't have a QB or any WR's. Carry on...

Nightmare did you really take all Texans players? I guess my all-or-nothing picks were actually pretty conservative compares to yours... ;) I guess if they win this game you might be in decent shape, such a low-scoring game is going to be hell on your totals.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like you can't see your friends/opponent's picks until they've been active in a game. I was wondering why you didn't have a QB or any WR's. Carry on...

Haha I was gonna say I know I didn't take Schaub and know I have ray rice. Plus next week when Denver and New England and Atlanta take the field I'll have some big changes.

Looks like overloading on Texans worked out well. Nice 20 point lead after the first game now if my QB's, Ray Rice and Reggie Wayne work out were all good.

What are the rules of this playoff challenge thing, I haven't done it before. When you say you'll have "big changes", does that mean we get to re-select our picks for week 2?

EDIT: Found the rules. Got this.

Well, I lost already. I didn't find the rules until last night, and I'm stuck with a bunch of picks that aren't even playing in week 1. Oh well, not gonna bother.

After replacing Luck, RG3 and Reggie Wayne with Manning, Brady and Thomas i'm liking my odds of keeping my lead and scoring even more points this week.

I wish I had went back and changed my team after I found out Joe Webb was put in at QB. Put myself in a hole as well as missing out on Houston/Cincinnati guys. Though that is my own fault.

So are any of you gonna give me solid competition next week or keep up letting me win? :rolleyes:

I didn't do awful this week. Just that first week technical fuck up that's going to screw me over in the long term. Nothing I can do about that though. Did anybody do well defensively this week? Seemed like all four games were kind of high scoring.

I didn't do awful this week. Just that first week technical fuck up that's going to screw me over in the long term. Nothing I can do about that though. Did anybody do well defensively this week? Seemed like all four games were kind of high scoring.

I don't think so. I thought Denver was a safe pick. They probably worked out better than Seattle which was my plan B. Also glad I didn't have enough free cash to replace Owen Daniels with Gronk. Sucks I can't roll on with Brady/Manning at QB though.

I don't think so. I thought Denver was a safe pick. They probably worked out better than Seattle which was my plan B. Also glad I didn't have enough free cash to replace Owen Daniels with Gronk. Sucks I can't roll on with Brady/Manning at QB though.

I was rocking Rodgers/Manning. At least both drew well for me as they went out in a blaze of glory...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back