Great. Just freaking great.

AnthonyMango/NoFate007

A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words
I have a Creative Zen Vision: M as my mp3 player. Never had any problems with it. Yesterday, Winamp decides to remove all the songs from 10 out of the 17 playlists, but it doesn't delete them. So I go through all the trouble of going through 2400 songs and putting them back in the playlists in order.

Now, today, it fucks up, freezes, and I can't get it to load.

This means that chances are, I'm going to be out of the 2400 songs - of which I have no list, no backups, no record of at all - and as good of a memory as I have, there's no fucking way in hell that I'll be able to remember them all.

So I'll probably have to spend the next few months trying as hard as I can to remember every single little one of these things, which will be damn near impossible, and I'll probably have to spend a few hundred more on another mp3 player.

Just fucking great. I swear, I never catch any luck whatsoever.

that can be the bitch of it all, my iPod fucked up the a while ago, and would only let me put 4 songs on it. I was able to fix it, and then when I went to put music on it, somehow iTunes deleted 1500 of my songs. Then I bombed Apple.

What's even worse is that a good portion of these songs were incredibly, incredibly difficult to find. I had hundreds of movie production music from trailers and such that took months on end to locate and everything. And the irony of the whole thing? I was planning on setting up a backup list TODAY.

And its just another in a series of incredibly annoying, frustrating, and unlucky situations that have been thrown at me. For like 2 years now I've been bombarded with stupid shit like this. Its bullshit.

My Creative player broke and deleted all my music beginning with J. I then lost the iPod to replace it when I crashed car (I blame the recovery truck driver). New ones still going though

That's why you put all the files you have on your .mp3 player on a hard drive. Or two like I have done.

Real simple.

It's easy to hide being a geek. No one I know has knowledge of my membership to a wrestling forum. Abou four people know I like wrestling. More people know I lie technology.

Speaking of which, has Slyfox heard of the openpandora handheld?

It's easy to hide being a geek. No one I know has knowledge of my membership to a wrestling forum. Abou four people know I like wrestling. More people know I lie technology.
Yeah. Especially when you are a PE teacher and a basketball coach. Everyone expects you to be "normal".

Speaking of which, has Slyfox heard of the openpandora handheld?
A little. Not much though.

Most PE teachera don't take the subject as seriously as you (not an attack). Wmve been doing notging but racquet sports. Eclipse ball and badminton are fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back