Good Way to Start Raw

brochester8

Getting Noticed By Management
I think it should start with Triple H coming down saying, "If you want to walk out, go ahead there are plenty of young guys more than willing to take your place" Have a few FCW people show up in 1 on 1 or tag-team action.

I'd say maybe have Seth Rollins, Richie Steamboat and a couple other start off the show in a tag match to show the talent these guys have. After the match have Triple H applaud them for a job well done as we know Rollins can put on a good match. then show the walk out guys outside pitching a fit and feeling they may have messed up because instead of changing HHH is going to replace them. Maybe a few guys come in and beg for there jobs back, not the big guys but people Like Ryder, Bryan, sort of like the groups they had last week. Then maybe have a promo with Cena, Orton and the others that didn't come out last week. Have JR come back out and sit at the announce table. Eventually with a little bit of "we dont' need yall we can replace you attitude" then others will gradually come back and we can get to the PPV. This could not only fix the walk-out problem but maybe even bring Rollins and a few others to the main roster.

I thought about this and like the idea (now ofcourse it probably won't happen this way) but it does show the "don't cross the boss" attitude Triple H needs.

Shouldn't this be in the "book this" forum?

However, that aside, I don't think this is a good way to start raw at all. Imagine if you bought tickets to a live raw show and the only performers were a bunch of nobodies that you have no clue who they are. Or if you are watching at home, probably nothing would cause the casual wrestling fan to change the channel faster than realizing that the show is made up of a bunch of people we're probably not likely to ever see again.

Honestly, if you want HHH to have a "don't cross the boss" attitude, a better route would be for him to announce that if anyone doesn't compete tonight when they have a match set, they are in breach of contract and will be sued. Not just fired but sued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back