Goldberg's Relationship with WWE

Long Island Iced D

Dedicated Zack Ryder Nut-hugger
looking at this now this probably should be in the WWE section sorry

Last I heard the WWE and Goldberg were making negotiations. Recently, Goldberg had several tweets saying he would be returning (to wrestling or mma idk) and that WWE could "kiss his ass". Today, a picture was tweeted of Goldberg with the Miz at some event (Heres the link)

http://lockerz.com/s/132354002

His next tweet stated:
"To be fair, neither one of us had ANY idea the other was going to be there.WWE, if ur listening, it was not his fault so leave him alone."

My question is, does anybody know if something happened between Goldberg and the WWE. It seems that negotiations didn't just fall through and that there could have been a fallout of some sort in which now there is bad blood between both parties? I thought it was just sour grapes but why would Goldberg think the Miz would get in trouble for a picture with him if the WWE doesn't have some bad blood against him? Idk

Your thoughts?:shrug:

Don't know what happened between them. But I'm kinda disapointed about it.

The link no longer works however (good ol' 404) so without seeing that I couldn't even speculate further.

I think what it comes down to was failed promises on both sides. WWE promised Goldberg things that they in the end didn't deliver and the WWE were hoping Goldberg would be a bigger draw. It is a double edged sword when you think about it really. I can see why Goldberg is pissed though in a way. Majority of his run was against Triple H and WWE really killed his steam by having lose that Elimination Chamber Match (which he was on fire in, seriously he was brutal and a hoss in that match) and the fact that Triple H got the belt off him in the end. Look at Goldberg's WWE PPV results, aside from The Rock and Chris Jericho in 2003 who did he face? Triple H... and the feud ran its coarse at Survivor Series, Kane shouild have gotten the belt off of Goldberg in my opinion and lost it at The Rumble or just after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back