Goldberg Streak vs Undertaker Streak: Who would win

CenaSux4Life78

Pre-Show Stalwart
I started thinking about this last night. What if Goldberg never lost in WCW, and when he came to WWE never lost too. At Wrestlemania it would have been streak vs streak. Goldberg vs The Undertaker. Who do you think would win?

Considering that Goldberg was a WCW guy and Vince didn't "Create" him, Undertaker would win.

This. Plus, you know, Undertaker's a better wrestler. Not to mention it'd be stupid for Goldberg to win. Goldberg's streak is one that would have to end eventually. Undertaker's is not.

This thread will be closed pretty soon but what the hell.

Its a little obvious that Undertaker would come out the victor in a match if (and that's a BIG if) they face one another at Wrestlemania. Goldberg isn't even with the company right now, how stupid would the WWE look if they had an outsider come in and defeat the Undertaker. It would make them look totally weak. Goldberg isn't the type to have an epic type of Wrestlemania match like Undertker is. There isn't evena little doubt that Undertaker would win. Undertaker vs. Goldberg wouldn't be a great match in any way, it would be an epic failure like Brock/Goldberg at Wrestlemania 20. It wouldn't be successful, and would totally lack in questioning the winner, who would be obviously Undertaker.

There isn't a chance Goldberg would win. If Taker and Goldberg were to fight at Mania (which I hope dosen't happen) the match would end up being a huge dissapiontment, no matter what the outcome would be. Taker's last 4 Mania bouts were great matches. If Taker and Goldberg had a 20+ minute match (which probabaly would be expected) it would end in Huge Dissapiontment, Goldberg always had a great look and he looked strong in 1 or 2 minute matches, and even though I was a fan of Goldberg's streak, He wasn't a great wrestler. Now think of Goldberg beating Taker, it would be a slap in the face of Shawn Michaels, after his two fantastic losing efforts against Taker, with the second resulting in his career ending. There is no chance Goldberg would win. I think if WWE wanted his streak to end, (which I hope they don't) and if WWE would like to see their youth movement to succed, then don't have 'Takers career end against a guy who would probabaly come back for just 1 night.

Well, let's be honest, we gotta value both undefeated streaks to see which one means more.

Goldberg's streak

• Goldberg's got the quantity factor but it's because he beat a bunch of nobodies (except for a few big names).
  • His streak was usually a highlight on every Nitro, Thunder, and PPV.
  • His streak didn't have a big sense of importance because of the lack of quality opponents and storylines.
  • His streak was getting stale. He just destroyed guys on a weekly basis.
  • His streak ended horribly and with controversy.
  • Goldberg was created from WCW, which went out of business a long time ago.
  • The streak made him a star, nothing else..

Undertaker's streak

• Undertaker's streak has been going on for 18 years, making it the biggest yearly attraction at WrestleMania.
  • His streak always has a sense of importance and storylines. Opponents always strive to end his streak every year.
  • His streak is all about "less is more", happening only once a year.
  • His streak is filled with quality opponents, with special stipulations and championship wins.
  • Undertaker was created from the WWE, the home of his undefeated streak.
  • Undertaker didn't need the streak to be a big star. He made himself a star because of his character, not the streak.

All in all, Undertaker's streak means alot more than Goldberg's; I don't care how many guys he's beaten. Vince would sure as hell not have a WCW guy beat his creation in his own company at his biggest show; We should already know that by now. Undertaker's streak wins.

Undertaker's. A general winning streak has to end in the professional wrestling world. A winning streak at WrestleMania doesn't.

That is the #1 factor.

This is a rediculous question. You are asking us to speculate who would win a single match, if Goldberg was booked differently, without telling us at what time period it would have taken place. You could have used any other wrestler interchangabley with Goldberg and it wouldn't change a thing as it would be changing him completely from how his career actually was. There is absolutley no way to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back