Girls....

I never had to deal with that. Maybe I'm lucky, but all the gorgeous ones in this neck of the woods are very nice. Then again, the stereotypical bleach blondes are stuck up, but I don't find them attractive, so there ya go.

Well I found all the attractive girls were bitches until I was about 18, and then suddenly all the girls you never used to like, you realise that they're quite pretty, so that's not so bad I guess.

The attractive girls at school peak too early. Find somebody who's slightly ugly. They'll grow into their face as they get older.

I've always been told look at them mom, thats what the girl will look like when she's older. And the hot girls in my school have very good looking mothers, so it makes me want them even more. lol.

Because convention and social conditioning presents us with a preconceived notion of attractiveness that demands that a female spend a rather daft amount of time tending to her looks in order to be judged by society as attractive.

For the most part, and female who cares enough about society's perception of their attractiveness to devote the required time to obtaining said attractivness, is sufficiently vein or insecure to not rank at the top of the personality.

Terms like inner or natural beauty are, for the most part, phrases made up y men to try and make themselves seem like smaller douche bags.

In addition there's the fact that a certain degree of bitchiness is pretty much par for the course with females, particularly during the younger years when they still hang around in those all female packs.

I'm sorry, you wanted a serious answer right?

Ah, my friend, you have yet to meet the worst of the female species: the stuck-up ones who are only somewhat good-looking but who end up with attractive, outgoing, and nice men (when you get to college, you'll see that what I've said here will aptly describe a majority of sorority women). Furthermore, given knowledge of the type of female that I have just described, it's always a travesty when you meet a woman who's so much hotter but so much more unsure of herself (these type of women usually end up with tools).

From my experience most good looking girls are nice and most ugly girls are bitches. For some reasons it's always the fat ones that tell hotel security that you're looking at them from the balcony...when in reality you was looking at the hot girl laying close to them.

I've not really found most of the hot girls to be bitchy at all, maybe I dont listen to them I dont know.

From my experience most good looking girls are nice and most ugly girls are bitches. For some reasons it's always the fat ones that tell hotel security that you're looking at them from the balcony...when in reality you was looking at the hot girl laying close to them.

Yeah, because you're too enthralled by a few pair of good tits to notice how bitchy they can be. It's the ultimate form of shallowness.

Anyway, Sign Guy, I'll tell you something that you'll thank me for later in life. When you're finding some lucky girl, it doesn't hurt to sacrifice good looks for a girl with an actual personality. Quite frankly, girls will get prettier. But you can never erase bitchiness. It's always going to be there

The attractive girls at school peak too early. Find somebody who's slightly ugly. They'll grow into their face as they get older.

That may be the shortest post Jake has ever needed to make the most intelligent point he has ever stated.

So true !!!!!!!!!

Might be the hardest to approach but if you get talking to them they are gold.

Have some odd rash, odor problem, huge mole..?? I don't know.

I try not to let it bother me. I hardly talk to anyone at school, let alone the girls. Every year, I find a girl that I think is beautiful, but they hardly ever know. But since the girls see that I'm shy, an occasional, ''Hi!'' is nothing new to me. Sometimes personality should triumph over looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back