Gimmicks a WWE Guy Should Have.

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
Kofi Kingston should either be based off Cool Runnings as a bob sledding grappler or RZA's recent film Man with the Iron Fist

Daniel Bryan should be a hipster, the ultimate hipster.. Long Beard, Suspenders, Old Camera, old top hat, comes out riding a fixed gear bike, his entrance music should be Arcade Fire, and he should tout his veganism as well as his love for vintage wrestling..

Randy Orton should be the WWE version of Christian Bale

Santino should a be a villain from a Die Hard Film

Any others?

Would Santino acknowledge he's in Die Hard? Like call his opponents John McClane?

Kofi was already a lame Jamaican character.

Orton is already 1 dimensional, speaks slow, calculating & stoic.

& Bryan is no longer a vegan. Not to mention he already has a long beard & speaks of loving vintage wrestling.

So I don't really see a point to any of those gimmicks seeing as most have already or are currently happening, except for a EXTREME hipster Bryan which I think would be very stupid. The only one that I could see working is Santino as a villian because I think he did his best work as a heel. But I don't think a "Die Hard" type villian would work, especially since WWE likes him as their resident funny man.

And what exactly is WWE's version of Christian Bale?

I am guessing he's a twat that just goes way off and well over the top to a pretty disgusting degree on cameramen and random staff in the middle of matches. I could just see him shouting at Lillian Garcia now.

"Get the hell out of my shot, you're fucking distracting me, you prick!"

I'd watch it.

I am guessing he's a twat that just goes way off and well over the top to a pretty disgusting degree on cameramen and random staff in the middle of matches. I could just see him shouting at Lillian Garcia now.

"Get the hell out of my shot, you're fucking distracting me, you prick!"

I'd watch it.

So basically himself off camera

Have a diabetes angle with a face Show. I'd get behind that. Poor guy is pissed off, because his sugar is low, then Sandow comes out and lectures him AND Ryback on over-eating. Screw it, I've just been five hours on the road.

So basically himself off camera

See, works on all levels

Have a diabetes angle with a face Show. I'd get behind that. Poor guy is pissed off, because his sugar is low, then Sandow comes out and lectures him AND Ryback on over-eating. Screw it, I've just been five hours on the road.

Nah thats good, resonates with a modern, American audience.

Alberto Del Rio should ditch the rich boy gimmick and start acting like Inigo Montoya

While on camera John Laurinaitis should become a surrogate for Vince McMahon like Larry Middleman was in Arrested Development.

[YOUTUBE]BG0z_EALv6U[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back