General (Non-ROH) Indie Spam thread

DS, or anyone else, what have you heard about BOLA? I can't afford to buy all three nights, but I do want to get at least one DVD. I'm leaning toward Night 3 for obvious reasons, but can easily be talked out of it.

Huh, I just realised that I never did a review of DtabM. In fact I don't think I even watched it. I remember watching Steen/Cage, which was the reason I bought the show in the first place and being slightly disappointed but not the rest. I should probably do that, seeing as I did pay money for it.

If there's another PWG bargain bin sale I'll probably buy another couple of shows. It's an indie company I don't hate, so meh.

DS, or anyone else, what have you heard about BOLA? I can't afford to buy all three nights, but I do want to get at least one DVD. I'm leaning toward Night 3 for obvious reasons, but can easily be talked out of it.

Night 2 and 3 are apparently better then night 1, if you can't afford two then I'd say the final night because really, what's the point of watching night 2 without the conclusion?

Night 2 and 3 are apparently better then night 1, if you can't afford two then I'd say the final night because really, what's the point of watching night 2 without the conclusion?

That's kind of how my logic was, but if 1 or 2 was the best by a wide margin, I would've been willing to get that one instead.

As I'm sure you know it's not easy to get a solid review on any PWG shows because the majority of people who review or rate them say they're awesome no matter what happens. But from what I've listened to off PWPonderings it would be night 2 or 3.

Yes. It's almost to the point where if a show got a bunch of overwhelmingly bad reviews, I'd want to order it just to see how that happened.

That'll never happen. PWG's hardcore fanbase are completely in love with anything associated with PWG. They're the more modern ROHBots from back in the day.

Anyone ever see any Metro Pro Wrestling shows? It's based in Kansas City and it looks awful. It was started by Chris Gough, if that means anything.

The next show will be main evented by Ace Steel vs. Adam Pearce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back