General Draft Discussion

i agree with mvp to ecw.
if wwe wants to use ecw as a televised farm league, then they should push guys with potential. let him spend a few years on ecw then pull him to raw.
this would be entertaining as hell and help set them up for the future.
also if ecw and raw are going to be together now, he could make guest appearances.
i think this would work with guys like carlito and palumbo too.

I think we all would rather see MVP getting his shots at the WWE or WHC titles...but yeah, if the next few months are blocked up with Edge and HHH, you might as well have him dominate ECW. It wouldn't bring any more "credibility" to that particular title, but it'll at least give MVP something to do instead of jobbing out to whoever is the next face to challenge for Edge's title.

Only problem with that is his contenders. If MVP starts losing to the likes of Jamie Noble and Jimmy Wang Yang for ECW title feuds, it'll just seem like yet another midcard title. Tricky situation, but they could pull it off if they had the necessary outlook and the right minds working that section of Creative. For instance, if ECW starts touring with Raw and exchanging talent, why not have MVP/HBK for the ECW title? Now there's some credibility. Or, down the line, MVP/Kennedy?

Jeff Hardy isn't going anywhere. He has been involved in that title picture for too long. Vince is gonna give him the Samoa Joe treatment and have him sink or swim. Cena to SD! is a lock though. Edge and Cena will be interesting.

I know it'S a long shot and would probably never happen but what if HHH would get drafted to smackdown and undertaker would get drafted to Raw. How big would that be? Since both of them have gone throught pretty much everybody on their respective shows i think a change of scenery would do them good and we could get some good feud out of it. On Smackdown you could have Edge vs HHH or MVP vs HHH while on Raw you could have Cena vs taker or taker vs Y2J. So i know that HHH would never go anywhere and that if HHH doesn't want to change brand then Taker won't want to swich either because he doesn'T like HHH but i think it would be the most memorable swich ever done during a wwe draft and it would be good for ratings.

here is an idea they should take names of the entire roster and put them all in to a hat ( or something of that nature and here is the key let the fans draw the names out and redo all of the rosters from top to bottom. and the reasons i say let the fans draw the names out is so they ( WWE) can not fake the drawing. i mean its kinda like the way the draw numbers for the royal rumble but it would actually be legit if the fans drew the name. i mean imagine the possibilties. they would be endless. but then again what do i know i am just a wrestling fan.

I like the idea of starting fresh. Do it like the first WWE Draft. The three GM's make their selections. You can have the order be from rating order, so Raw goes 1, SD 2, ECW 3. So all the talent will be spread equally and everything will be fresh. Continue with the regulary scheduled NoC card, and announce the final roster on their respective shows. So that Monday on Raw, we learn the final Raw roster, Tuesday on ECW we learn ECW's final roster and Friday on SD we learn their final roster.

its not anything with the draft but ecw should be just that EXTREME championship wrestling or nothing at all its just another brand it is no different to the others, bring back the good old days when guys with shall we say not the best wrestling skills just killed each other and mix it up with great spot junkies like rvd and rey mysterio etc not this lame show that is just to build talent that wont go anywhere cause the product is dominated by frankly stale tsalent cena, hhh, umaga i could go on, my god i am just rambling lol

These are my picks:

TO RAW:
Batista: tired of seeing him going after Edge of Undertaker for years
CM Punk: he will have a great push and go with a feud with Hardy
Elijah Burke: Maybe they can move him up for a IC shot
MVP: Same as Burke or even for a WWE champ shot

TO SMACKDOWN:
John Cena: He just need new opponents.
Umaga: Same as Cena.
Carlito: They could give him a good US champ streak.

TO ECW:
Hardcore Holly: ECW + Hardcore Holly = Excellent matches.
Super Crazy: He will actually have good matches.
Deuce: After splitting up with Domino he could work on single matches for a while.

WILDCARD:
Chuck Palumbo: He could move to ECW for a feud against Kane or Big Show and Mark Henry.
Mark henry: Same as Chuck.
John Morrison: I can see him getting moved to Smackdown for a US Champ run.
Lance Cade: I can see him going to Smackdown for some good single matches.
Val Venus: he just needs some matches, period.

i have a feeling that the Miz or Morrison are gonna be traded to smackdown now more than ever because wwe is now airing a new internet segment with matt striker which may replace the dirt sheet other wise here are my draft list

Smackdown: Umaga, John Cena,CM punk (because they are starting stuff between him and edge) and the Miz

Raw: i kinda think raw is gonna get the least in this draft seeing as ECW is gonna be taped at raw now but i think they will get Elijah burke and Batista

ECW: Carlito, Big Show, Chuck Palumbo and MVP

FINAL PREDICTIONS:

TO RAW OR ECW
1. Mark Henry - Smackdown has Khali and will be getting Umaga. Henry on ECW allows him to go to Raw or ECW at any times once they implement that. Henry isn't very useful, but he's a go-to guy for a "strong man", so this makes sense.
2. Ron Killings - My guess is ECW where he can tag team with Burke, but fill out the ranks of Raw's tag team division as well.
3. MVP - This is only if Morrison and Miz don't stay on ECW and are drafted to Smackdown, as Morrison effectively runs directly into MVP's spot that he would have on these two shows.

TO SMACKDOWN
1. John Cena - We've heard the rumors, and it makes perfect sense.
2. Umaga - We've heard the rumors, and he's run out of feuds essentially.
3. Carlito - United States title scene.
4. Cryme Tyme - Smackdown will need some solid tag teams and I think these two guys are going to be shipped over so that they "bring in more of the black audience", as it looks like Smackdown is going to be the variety circus show (Khali, Hornswoggle, Undertaker, etc).
5. Maria or Ashley - Unless they move Kelly, Layla, Lena, and "Tiffany" (not sure why they don't just call her Taryn) over to Smackdown, I think one of these two will move over to Smackdown to get a shot at that horrible new championship idea, essentially in exchange for Kelly being able to wrestle on both ECW and Raw. Maria, Kelly, and Ashley are all in the same league of being terrible wrestlers, but having fan bases, so its a 50/50 trade.

WILDCARDS
1. CM Punk - Do they keep him on ECW so he can wrestle on both that and Raw, giving him more options? Or do they put him on Smackdown so he can be on par with Mysterio just like Raw has both Hardy and Kennedy on the cusp of the main event?

2. John Morrison & The Miz - I don't think they're splitting these two up. However, the Raw/ECW roster gets called into question again. Do they use Morrison on par with Punk and Mysterio until he gets a title shot, with Miz being a very worthwhile opponent for Matt Hardy's US title? Or do they go for Miz at the IC level and Morrison at the main event on Raw?

3. Batista/Big Show - I don't think we'll see these two guys on the same show, especially not both being on Smackdown. One of them is moving to ECW or Raw. If Batista moves, he'll go directly over to Raw I think, but if Big Show moves, he'll go over to ECW.

4. Chuck Palumbo being traded for Lance Cade - Same level. It all depends on if they want to push Cade for the IC title, throw him on ECW, or put him in the US title scene. Palumbo's had his share of mini-feuds with people, so it would make sense to draft him over to ECW or Raw in place of Cade, who's had matches with most guys on Raw.

It's unpredictable, this one. One thing though: I'm in the UK, and get frequently shown ads for the WWE's visits to my country. Specific performers get shown in these ads, which relate to specific brands. Does this have relevance to the draft, bearing in mind they're advertising for stuff that happens after the draft?

Anyway, here are my predictions:

To RAW
In all honesty, probably not that many, but I expect John Morrison to move over for a big main event push, and quite possibly the Miz as well, so he can go for the IC title. Apart from this? No idea; the RAW roster is overstacked anyway. Maybe Koslov, as he probably fits better on RAW than on SD. And perhaps Natalya. And also perhaps Batista, once I think about it.

To SMACKDOWN
John Cena, unquestionably. Smackdown badly needs another main eventer. He could have a good feud with Edge and La Familia, and who else is there? The idea of Triple H moving to the B show is laughable; you'll be telling me the moon's made of cheese next. Apart from Cena, I expect CM Punk, as although I don't think they've worked out what they're doing with MITB yet, he's not over enough to be pushed for the WWE Championship, and cashing MITB in on a ECW title that you've already held is ******ed. So although I dislike the idea, they'll put Punk on SD, and if he cashes it in at all, will do so for the WHC. Also, perhaps Umaga, as there's almost nothing for him to do on RAW - one intriguing possibility would be to turn him face and have him ally with Taker when he comes back? We're all sick of monster heels who do nothing but squash jobbers and job themselves to the top guys. But Umaga is different, because he's a genuinely fine wrestler, and deserves better than to be stuck nowhere a la Snitsky. An alliance with Taker could solve that problem. Taker never says anything but is massively over - something for Umaga to try and emulate? I also thought one of HBK or Y2J, but given what happened on the most recent RAW it won't be Jericho, so I'll stick with HBK to move.

To ECW
Don't know, don't care. Hopefully no one good. Probably Carlito: this would be appropriate punishment for his recent mouthing off. And one of Dunce and Domino. Don't care which, seeing as I only worked out this week who was who. Very possibly MVP as well: he's stuck on SD and isn't over enough for RAW, so ECW it will be. I won't miss him, either. His match with Kane on yesterdays's SD was plain awful, except for when Kane was in control, and I'm no Kane mark. His personality pisses me off as well (MVP's).

To Raw:

1-Batista: I think his time on Smackdown! is over, or at least it should be. He has no one else left to feud with and his matches are becoming repetitive. How many times have we see him in a match against MVP? I think he could have interesting storylines on Raw.

2-Elijah Burke: This is just a guess but I think Burke could get a mid-card push on Raw, he hasn´t been used lately and maybe he can get a tag team partner. I know this isn´t very possible but it could happen.

3-Jesse & Festus: Raw need babyface tag teams if DiBiase and his partner win the tag team titles. Jesse and Festus are the right team to have a feud with the new tag champs (if it happens). I don´t see them getting a title shot or anything like that, but they could provide entertainment to monday night´s tag team division.

4-Kelly Kelly: I just see it happen. Vince is high on her character and I think she could be used as an underdog who wins a couple of matches.

To Smackdown!:

1-John Cena: I can totally see this happening on monday. He just doesn´t have anyone left to feud with on Raw and with Smackdown going to a new network he is just the perfect choice to boost ratings and attract kids. Cena could have a couple of feuds before going in the World Title picture (wich I hope he doesn´t win by the way).

2-CM Punk: Some people think he´s going to Raw, but if management want to push him he´s going to Smackdown. There are too many main eventers on Raw and Punk could benefit on Smackdown. He has managed to get great crowd reactions being on ECW. I would built him and have him use the contract on January or December.

3-Carlito: First of all, I want to say that I´m from Chile (south america) and I was at the press conference where Carlito talked trash about HHH. It was shocking as hell and I immediately tought that he´s going to Smackdown. He could feud with Matt Hardy for the US Title or even feud with Cena again. Carlito is a great wrestler and deserves to be pushed.

4-Jeff Hardy: I hope this happens. It could give him a fresh start, have him feud with top heels and maybe have a program with Edge for the World Championship. Hardy´s career on Raw isn´t going anywhere after he violated the welness policy but I hope he gets drafted to Smackdown so he can have a fresh start.

5-Umaga: We all know its going to happen.

To ECW:

1-Mark Henry: I think Henry its going to ECW to continue the feud for the ECW Championship.

2-Chuck Palumbo: I don´t know, I just think is going to happen.

I don´t really want to talk about ECW lol

I´m Undecided:

1-Chris Jericho: I hope he goes to Smackdown but I won´t be shocked if he stays on Raw. I could see him feud with Cena, Mysterio, Undertaker, etc. Would be a great addition to the Smackdown roster.

2-MVP: A lot of people have MVP to Raw on their "For Sure" lists but I can see 2 things happening: A)He does go to Raw and goes to the IC Title picture and maybe a WWE title feud with HHH. B)He stays on Smackdown as a babyface (turning face after feuding with La Familia) and feuds with Edge for the World Title. Maybe its unlikely, but still possible.

3-John Morrison & The Miz: Will they break up? Will they lose the tag titles and go to Raw? Will they retain and stay on Smackdown? I can´t see them on ECW so is either Raw or Smackdown.

4-Kofi Kingston: I can see him get drafted but, where? Smackdown is my preference but I could still see him stay on ECW or go to Raw.

5-Cryme Time: I can see them get drafted to Smackdown but you never know.

6-London & Kendrick: Same as Cryme Time.

7-Beth Phoenix: I could see her on Smackdown.

My third time on this thread but it's the draft so opinions change don't they?
I'd work on the basis that each GM gets 4 picks from the other 2 Brands. Add to that three Divas would also swap between S/D and RAW. Since ECW and RAW will be travelling together any talent swapped between them seems to be ineffectual overall. The most important thing in this Draft isto make SmackDown be able to stand on its own legs.

From RAW- S/D!

Triple H- He must know that if he was to do this he would be the definite top guy on S/D! Vince should say to him do it or get your ordinary ass back to FCW now!!!! Plus I want Taker on RAW so....

Umaga- He would actually look good with the WHC. He has been demoted to jobber status on RAW and then demoted again to having to tag with Snitsky. Fresh start.

Carlito- Needs to get away from RAW. Plain and simple. He'd play better to SmackDowns audience.

Charlie Haas- He is supposedly going to get a new gimmick sometime soon. SmackDown being the kids show would the place to exhibit his talents as well as a new gimmick.

Mickie James- The female wrestlers should be on SmackDown and the models etc should be on RAW.

Beth Phoenix- See above.

Melina- See above.

From ECW- S/D!

CM Punk- He won't be able to utilize his briefcase on RAW. There is not a Champion on RAW he could do it against. If he was over to the point of insanity then he could jump brands with it anyway. But I think the blue is best for CM Punk.

Armando Estrada- Re-Unite with Umaga.

Chavo Guerrero- Just to fill in the picks. He was officially taken to ECW when he became champ so I'm officially sending him back.

Bam Neeley- Packages with Chavo. I'd try to make them more of a Tag Team arrangement when the Famillia breaks up.

From S/D!- ECW

MVP- Firstly I'd turn this guy face. Then I'd use him to fill CM Punks void on ECW. He'd be ECW's main guy and since RAW and ECW are travelling together if he does "outgrow" ECW he can just find home on RAW.

Mark Henry- Just see out his contract,

Big Show- They want to go with Kane/Big Show again so this one is a certain one.

The Hurricane- I think the Hurricane character should return promoting justice on ECW.

From S/D!- RAW

Matt Hardy- He'd lose his belt at NOC. It wouldn't be unrealistic as Chavo has his Famillia behind him. Then he'd come to RAW.

The Great Khali- He'd fill Umaga's void on RAW. Plus with the new PPV deal they have in Asia it would make him more prominent.

Batista- Who does he have left to feud with on S/D? I'd do the heel turn. He'd have his time off and when he gets back he would start new feuds with Hardy, Kennedy and then he'd get involved with the Cena and the Title picture. Eventual feud with Orton. Short program with Taker again. Should be a good year for the oh-so jacked up one.

Deuce or Domino- The one that turned on the other on SmackDown recently.

RAW would eventually get Taker when he returns.

Michelle McCool- Models to RAW.

Maryse- Models to RAW.

Eve Torres- Last call all Models to RAW.

From ECW- RAW

John Morrison- Before 2011 he will be WWE Champ. Guranteed. Too much talent to be ignored.

The Miz- They won't split them up so when Finlay & Midget Balls beat them at NOC he'll come over too.

Elijah Burke- Re-packaged as an all out cheat to win heel. Give him some personality. When Kennedy holds a Mid-Card belt Elijah is good for a 2 month feud. He can hold his own in the ring and he is good on the mic.

Big Daddy V- He has more "potential" so to speak then Mark Henry so he's good to become Cena's next BIG victim.

RAW- ECW

Lance Cade- He'd show up on RAW to form a Tag Team between him and Jericho. After he has picked up enough heel heat he would be good to come against MVP on ECW.

Snitsky- It seems like all the over 300 pound pieces of trash are heading to ECW. Seriously he has nothing on RAW. I just want ECW to become this place where 300 pound guys fall of sets and cages.

Val Venis- He can job ECW as well as RAW. But make ECW home.

Hardcore Holly- He is "Hardcore" so why not on ECW. He's good for a short title program.

Just though of something, from my own brain just now.

I can seriously see SD! getting some good quality out of this. They pretty much HAVE to, since ECW will not be supplementing the roster anymore. Think about what you see on SD! every week. At least two matches involve ECW guys every week. Now that ECW will be traveling with RAW, this will be no longer. So therefore SD! pretty much HAS to get some good value added to them, at least a solid ME guy, and some mid card help. Not sure who exactly, although I would love to see Kennedy and Cena go over there. Quite possibly Jeff Hardy, I can actually see that VERY much happening. Umaga as well. While RAW's ratings are sagging, they will have a infusion of new guys ANYWAY, by basically drafting ECW next month. SD! will have about ten less guys to work with now. So WWE has to replace them.

Personally, there would be no need for ECW to use Smackdown as a crutch if they could just get some of THE main eventers in the Land of "Extreme." Maybe give'em Edge or Jeff Hardy, two of whom are capable of main events. Give them upper midcards to main eventers like Jericho, or even MVP. Also, get some freakin' decent wrestling divas on their. Natalyia and Victoria are wasted on SD! so put'em on ECW with the other divas to bully. Those two could pull off hardore matches against each other, and I think that would actually help this draft. It's probably a good idea not to just focus on the guys, but the HOT divas that can wrestle. Also, give Punk to Raw or SD! People say he's not ready, but he'll NEVER be ready if he doesn't get on one of the bigger shows and get put over with the crowd by battling a main event heel from Raw, like Jericho. I could see them having an awesomie fued that would help CM Punk alot. Point is, the upper midcarders getting traded around is what's going to be the key to open plenty of awesome main event doors for WWE.

I'll swallow my bootlaces whole if Jeff Hardy gets drafted. He's probably their biggest draw at the moment - do you really think they'd take him off their flagship show? That would be insanity. Besides, they've advertised RAW shows for November with him in the ads (but not with Cena in them). Seeing as ECW and RAW will be travelling together, they can use him on that show anyway. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Jeff drafted, because I really like watching the guy, I get to watch more of SD than RAW, and getting away from HHH is definitely a good career move - it's made Edge into undisputed top heel - but I'll be very surprised if this happens.

Amy's last minute 2008 WWE Draft Picks:

Smackdown
Cena: I’ve debated this one more than anything. I’m going to give into the rumors and say Cena goes back to the show where it all started for him. With the Smackdown-ECW talent exchange ending in a few weeks, Smackdown will need all the star power it can get.
Umaga: There isn’t anything left for him to do on Raw but continue jobbing to the likes of Jeff Hardy, which we’ve all grown tired of. It’s been rumored he’s going to SmackDown for awhile now and I’m looking forward to a fresh start for Umaga.
Val Venis: Raw won’t miss him as he isn’t doing anything. When he does make an appearance (about once every three months), he jobs. He can do that on any brand. I say move him to Smackdown and he can be Kozlov’s next squash.
Trevor Murdoch: If he isn't going to have a long-term feud with Lance Cade, move Murdoch to another brand, preferably Smackdown. He can form a new ‘rednecks’ tag team with Jimmy Wang Yang once he returns from his suspension.
Chris Jericho: Y2J needs a fresh start as well. Other than his heel turn two weeks ago, Jericho hasn’t really made an impact since his return, getting stuck in a boring JBL feud then another, so far uneventful, IC title run. I just don’t see him getting close to the WWE title anytime soon, at least not as long as he and HHH are on the same show. I think we could get some good feuds and matches from Jericho against the likes of MVP, Edge, Morrison, Finlay, and Hardy over on Smackdown.
Shelton Benjamin: I feel like it’s now or never for Shelton. He should go to Smackdown and get a nice mid-card push and US title reign down the road.
John Morrison: Morrison’s a star in the waiting. He’s already been ECW champ, so there’s no reason for him to stay on the brand. He should move to Smackdown and get in the US title hunt and eventually the WHC main event.

Raw
Batista: Like Umaga, it’s been rumored he’s going to Raw and there’s no one left for him on Smackdown.
CM Punk: He’s outgrown ECW and although I’d prefer him on Smackdown as they keep teasing Punk-Edge, I have a feeling he’ll go to Raw. I hope he feuds with Hardy and loses that case as I have a bet riding on it.
Elijah Burke: He’s wrestled just about everyone there is on ECW and they haven’t used him in forever. I’d like to see him get a mid-card push and eventual IC run.
Chuck Palumbo: He also needs a fresh start. He’s wrestled most everyone on Smackdown.
Kelly Kelly: Like Punk, she’s too over to remain on ECW and that brand needs fresh faces. Also, Vince is big on her . Plus with the upcoming pairing of Raw and ECW, she could still wrestle (or dance as the case may be) on both shows.

ECW
Carlito: Maybe a switch to a different brand and a push will help Carlito find some passion and develop consistency in his matches. I see him going to the 3rd rate show…if for no other reason than punishment for running his mouth so much.
Big Show: Go ahead and make it official. He’s currently challenging for the ECW title anyway and I see another reign in the near future for him.
Super Crazy: Raw won’t miss him as he isn’t doing anything. When he does make the rare appearance, he jobs. He can do that on any brand. I think he’d fit in nicely on ECW with the likes of Bourne, Kofi, Delaney, etc.
Shannon Moore: He’s not doing anything on Smackdown and he’d fit in well the other ‘cruisers’ over on ECW.
Jillian Hall: She needs a fresh start and ECW needs divas. Plus with the upcoming pairing of Raw and ECW, she could still wrestle on both shows.

Ok....I willingly admit, I didn't see those drafts coming. But why? Because they make no sense haha. I'm totally confused as to what they think they're doing here.

HHH, Kennedy, Umaga, and Jeff Hardy to Smackdown
--Ok. So now we have Edge, Big Show, Undertaker, and HHH on Smackdown. Which means we will never see Jeff, Umaga, MVP, or Kennedy be the WHC as the four of these guys will be hogging the title scene (even if Big Show beats Kane, that's still 3 people that will hog it more than Big Show would). Who honestly thinks we'll be seeing World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy, World Heavyweight Champion Mr. Kennedy, or World Heavyweight Champion MVP anytime soon now, unless it means they just totally make Edge look terrible once again.

Kane, Batista, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio to Raw
--So let me get this straight. You want to push Jeff Hardy, MVP, Umaga, and Kennedy to become main event stars, right? Now, I can understand if you turn Batista heel, it'll balance out Raw losing Umaga. However, the four newbies on Smackdown will be buried and who is now in the main event of Raw? Cena, whom people are tired of seeing reign for champ a year straight, Batista, whom people either love or hate, Kane, who can't even be booked in better feuds than Chavo Guerrero, CM Punk who's lost more matches lately than before, Rey Mysterio who will never be WWE champion, Randy Orton who is ok, JBL who is horrible, Jericho who is ok, and HBK who is ok. Looks like Raw just got even more boring as now we'll have to sit through feuds like "Mysterio vs Batista", "Punk vs Cena", "JBL vs Kane", "JBL vs Punk"....

Jim Ross & Michael Cole Swap
--Not really sure why, but we'll see. Would've made more sense in my mind to switch Lawler and Foley.

Matt Hardy to ECW
--Wow, so Matt is going to be the new ECW champ most likely, as they've lost Punk and Kane. Matt hasn't even proven himself as a good United States champ, but instead of giving the top spot to Jeff or Kennedy, they give it to Matt? This makes no sense.

Now before anyone jumps and says "stop being so negative, it hasn't even happened yet, omglolzorz", this is just how I see it, but I hope to high hell that they have a plan so it doesn't turn out this way.

This Draft just messed up the WWE. RAW fans do not want to see Batista. Fuck Batista he sucks. Kane to RAW???? WHAT>? They should put Morrison to RAW, make him and MIZ break up so Morrison can wrestle singles. Vince with the stage explosion thing was sooooooo gay. Triple H made it sooo much gayer. Plus him to Smackdown was ******ed. Ummm what else made this night so bad...um this whole million dollar thing is stupid. Even the people that win aren't even excited. Mexicans only watch Smackdown and to get rid of Rey Mysterio was stupid. Why the hell is Ric Flair back so soon. I think all the writers and Vince have lost there minds and are getting tooo old. Let shane take over the company. Jim Ross to Smackdown was idiotic. Like WTF kind of drugs are these writers on? That was rude of them to put him on Smackdown. Edge should come to RAW someday. Why aren't they making the Great Khali an unstopple force, they totally ruined his gimmick from day one. The guy is a fucking freak. So make him fucking freakish. Idiots!! Y2J made him a heel again asap. They need more Tag Teams, get rid of Cody Blows and Hardcore ******. Bring that Hart Fondation 2.0 or whatever. They need to make stables. Thats when people watched. Theres a lot more i want to say but why bother writing about shit that blows so bad.

Goodnight everyone.

-PAT-

Now, maybe I've missed something, but is there any mention of a Supplemental Draft or a continuation or anything like they did last year on WWE.com?

They really need to shift around the midcard guys as well, not just the main eventers. Otherwise we're going to be stuck seeing Finlay/Palumbo and Nunzio/Burke (when they even show Burke which is like once every two months).

However, I haven't come across anything saying that more drafts will take place. This kind of has me worried, especially with how botched this draft seems to have become already lol.

I was kinda hoping that Triple H didn't go to Smackdown, simply because I kinda thought it looked like they were gearing it up to be a show where they can let the new and FRESH talent shine (Kennedy/MVP feud anyone?). I mean even with Triple H on Smackdown now, they got even more humbled with the loss of main event talent, where Raw got oversaturated once again. With the exception of Triple H, Edge and the Big Show (and Undertaker?), the absolute TOP draws are ALL on Raw now. I woulda preferred Jericho going to Smackdown since I think he's a lot more versatile than Triple H.

Actually now that I think of it, if anyone got absolutely raped was ECW. They lost their two biggest stars. Looks like ECW is gonna be turned into WCW's Saturday Night with their talent being all seemingly low/mid-carders with no higher drawing midcards besides John Morrison and Matt Hardy.

I mean even with Triple H on Smackdown now, they got even more humbled with the loss of main event talent, where Raw got oversaturated once again. With the exception of Triple H, Edge and the Big Show (and Undertaker?), the absolute TOP draws are ALL on Raw now.

How so? Smackdown has Edge, Taker, Umaga, Big Show, Kennedy, Hardy, MVP, and HHH. That's too jam-packed for everyone to be WHC. Raw's main event now only has the following good people in it: Orton, Cena, HBK, Jericho, with the possibility of Batista. They other "main event" stars that they have are JBL, Mysterio, Kane, Punk...really? I can't subscribe to seeing Cena/Orton, Orton/HBK, Cena/JBL, HBK/Batista/Jericho, and so forth for the next 12 months. The only "new" guys on Raw for feuds are Batista, Mysterio, Punk, and Kane, all three guys that can't make it to become solid main eventers no matter how much they try, with a lunkheaded bore on top of them lol. Would we really want Batista/Punk as a main event at WrestleMania? Lol. Or maybe JBL/Kane? Yeesh.

Smackdown got the most stars, and they have nowhere for half of them to go. ECW got the shortest end of the stick, as now they have MATT HARDY out of all people and nobody else, essentially. Raw isn't atrocious, but they're far worse off than they were before as the biggest names they have on there have already feuded with each other for the past year, and the other names don't matter much anyway.

Fueds for Smackdown. Either we will see HHH vs. Taker or HHH vs. Edge @ WrestleMania 25.

HHH, Edge and Undertaker( If he doesnt go to Raw) are going to be hogging the Smackdown Main Event, with the occasional Big Show and Umaga getting title matches. Now as much as i love Triple H, i cant see MVP or Mr.Kennedy getting anywere to quickly, which annoys me because i wanna see MVP be elevated into the Main Event scene.

Now for Raw. Batista, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton. These guys will be taking the Raw Main Event scene, with the occasional JBL and maybe Jericho getting a title match.

Faces on Raw now- Batista, HBK, Cm Punk, Kane, John Cena, Rey Mysterio. Heels- Jericho, JBL and Orton.

I think in the near future we can see Batista turning heel.

Ooh, god, what a horrible draft. This is going to make RAW totally unwatchable, though I now think they'll pick up Undertaker when he comes back. But even that won't help much. It almost feels as though they pushed Triple H into going to SD, so he's made that the "A" show instead. ECW and RAW have just got butchered.

Of course, this is great for me, since I get to watch way more of SD than I do RAW, and I'm sure I'll see some great feuds, even though I find watching Triple H unbearable. My sympathies for Jeff Hardy. The poor bastard can't get away from HHH. And Umaga. He'll be stuck in glorified jobber mode again. The way things have panned out, he'd have been better off staying on RAW. But some poor sods have no bloody luck.

I don't really understand what they were thinking this year in the year. First off ECW dosen't even have the right to have Matt Hardy on the show. I know they want to make him a world champion but he should be on a real show. Rey going to Raw made a lot of sense until you draft Mr. Kennedy and Triple H to Smackdown. CM Punk to Raw...well I don't really care for the king of independence, and he shouldn't be going to Raw. Why Kane to Raw, when he was a great fit for "ECW" he has been around long enough to have a world title, but unlike Matt Hardy, the ECW title was perfect. If I had to rate this year draft it would definally get a C-. What I love the most is they moved Edge to Smackdown because he didn't want to work with Triple H. Well Edge guess what, have fun not having the world title for a whole year until next years draft, because you will never get that title with Triple H on the show. And now Raw with 3 titles. Oh wait they still have the IC title right. I mean some wrestler dose have the title and defends it right? Oh yeah Y2J. Sorry Chris that title dosen't mean a thing. And now the ECW title. Yeah I don't get that. And now Smackdown only having one title. Whose soul future will be around Triple H's waist meaning all those guys with talent, and they don't have a second title. Way to go Vince. You didn't do a smart job on this draft. I think you did a better job faking your injuries from the stage falling on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back