Future Wrestlemania venues?

LODemolition

Championship Contender
So it's all but official that WM30 will take place at the Superdome in New Orleans. Just wondering, what are some venues you would like to see future Wrestlemanias take place from? Preferrably list venues that haven't already hosted one in the past. Here are some I would love to see.

1. Cowboys Stadium - Dallas, TX
2. Wembley Stadium - London, England
3. Lucas Oil Stadium - Indianapolis, IN
4. AT&T Park - San Francisco, CA
5. PNC Park - Pittsburgh, PA
6. Raymond James Stadium - Tampa, FL
7. Gillette Stadium - Boston, MA

Being from Toronto I would say the Rogers Centre as it's been over 10yrs but to your point of venues where it's never happened would be

The Big O (Olympic stadium) - Montreal, QC
Soldier Field - Chicago, IL
Edward Jones Dome - St. Louis, MO
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - Los Angeles, CA
Gilette Stadium - Boston, MA
New Viking stadium - Minnesota, MN (when ready)
Wembley - UK

Being that I live 10 minutes away from Cowboys stadium, i'd love for it to come here. Vince could make some good money off the 100,000+ seating we have.

Wembley Stadium
Lambeau Field is another that I think would be really special.
Staples Center- LA
Ballpark in Arlington - Arlington Texas (I would be able to work the event and get in for free haha)

Just a few to name.

The Rose Bowl would also be a good location.

I think it should be held in the Odyssey arena in Belfast! :)

In all seriousness I don't know anything about stadiums in USA but I am another believer that Wembley stadium would be a great place to host Wrestlemania. Crowds for Raw and Smackdown are always fun in the UK and for a huge event like Mania in London, people would come from all over Britain and maybe elsewhere in Europe just to come and watch. The timezone difference might mean the event is on a little earlier though, which could be a problem.

I think a lot of it will depend on whether or not this years Wrestlemania is a success. When you factor in the weather, it COULD be a huge disaster with torrential rain, incredibly windy etc, so if that happens this year, I feel Vince will COMPLETELY rule out outdoor venues in 'cold weather cities'. OK in places like Miami and Orlando, but places like NY or Boston might be tricky.

Being from London, I WANT WEMBLEY, failing that The Millenium Stadium in Cardiff.

If it can't be in the U.K, then I think Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis is good (maybe for Randy Orton's sendoff), and Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy

Would love to see Wrestlemania happen at Soldier Field in my hometown one year, but with our unpredictable ass weather I doubt Vince would gamble on a sunny day in Spring time Chicago over a year in advance.

Just to mention a few others
Wembly Stadium
The Rose Bowl
Yankee Stadium
Fenway Park
Wrigley Field

I think a lot of it will depend on whether or not this years Wrestlemania is a success. When you factor in the weather, it COULD be a huge disaster with torrential rain, incredibly windy etc, so if that happens this year, I feel Vince will COMPLETELY rule out outdoor venues in 'cold weather cities'. OK in places like Miami and Orlando, but places like NY or Boston might be tricky.

Being from London, I WANT WEMBLEY, failing that The Millenium Stadium in Cardiff.

If it can't be in the U.K, then I think Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis is good (maybe for Randy Orton's sendoff), and Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy

I was wondering if someone would mention the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff!

But here goes for the UK and Eire:

Millennium Stadium, Cardiff : 72500
Wembley Stadium, London : It's been knocked down:lmao:
"New" Wembley Stadium, London : 75000-90000 Seated, with 15000 standing
Aviva Stadium, Dublin : 65000
Croke Park : 82300

Realistically, an event over here would have to be in a football or rugby ground, because we don't have the large indoor centres.

If you go into Europe, there are again loads of possibilities, mainly Football Stadiums again.

I just thought of another one, The Olympic Stadium in London, it's got at least 80000 capacity, and it's modern with good infrastructure round it.

You mentionted At&T park in SF, but with the 49ers new stadium opening up in a couple years, it would be more likely to happen there, since it will hold more. I live in Northern California and the first thing I thought about when I heard the 49ers were getting a new stadium was "that would be perfect for a Wrestlemania!" I think it would be cool if every five years or so they'd have one overseas....Europe, Australia.....it would make just as much money.

Man,I just want WM to come back to Canada. I started watching wrestling a year or so after WM X8 so I missed the boat on that one and I've been patiently waiting for it to come back here. It obviously wont be WM 30 I doubt 31 even but maybe 32?

I don't know. I've been saving up for the better part of 4 years now and by the time they come back to Canada I'll probably be able to purchase my own house by that point. Come on WWE,you can't neglect us faithful Canadian fans forever!

Can't say I think it will ever happen but I'd love to see a mania be held in the legendary Fenway Park in Boston, MA.

Maybe cause I could see someone go flying off the green monster if it happened.

With the blackout at the Superdome last night it makes me wonder. While the announcement hasn't been made officially does Vince still want to have the big event there next year? Nothing against the dome. It's a great venue but I would rather it be in New York, if not there, Chicago (if they can pull off doing a show in the cooler cities this year) or L.A.

Wembley is never going to happen. With spoilers etc, for it to be live in the USA, it would have to start ridiculously late here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back