Future of Dave Batista

nthomas504

Pre-Show Stalwart
Now Batista has been injured for a quick minute, and was originally set up to be in Wrestlemania. But one has to wonder, when will he come back, and what impact will he have. Now i've heard 3 options on different threads.

-Have him join Legacy
-Feud with Legacy
-Feud with cena

I know most of those don't make sense, but I want ur thoughts please

He'll probably return and continue his feud with Orton since in the storyline it was Orton who put him on the shelf. The feud will probably be over the title since I expect Orton to win it at Mania, then he'll turn heel sometime later in the year before having a match with Cena at Wrestlemania 26, that's how I see WWE booking his return anyway.

Dave doesn't have many miles left in the tank. I'm sure WWE and he both know this. They want to make the best of whats left. He will more than likely get another title reign and will feud with both Cena and Orton as Burke187 said. Also like Burke187 he will probably turn heel b/c he has been a babyface for a longtime and isn't Cena or Rey over IMO. Whenever Dave does comeback I'm sure they will try to keep it a secret or build him up with vignettes and he will have a major impact and change the title scene.

Yeah, i think he is one injury away from retirement. 40 years old, history of serious injuries, VERY questionable ring ability, no mike or acting skills. I really cant see why h is even pushed in the WWE. I ope they have something believable for him to do, otherwise it will just prove to be anther flop

Yeah, i think he is one injury away from retirement. 40 years old, history of serious injuries, VERY questionable ring ability, no mike or acting skills. I really cant see why h is even pushed in the WWE. I ope they have something believable for him to do, otherwise it will just prove to be anther flop

They push him b/c of the Nature Boy and Triple H seal of approval and his build. He isn't terrible but like Mr. Serotonin and I said he doesn't have much left in the tank and is injury prone. But I still hope he can give another 2-3 decent years left. He should leave with one good title reign, like the way I feel about HBK.

I think he should reignite his feud with Orton then eventually go on to have a rematch with Cena at WM26.

I also think he should turn heel. Batista has been a Face forever and he has become incredibly bland. He has the perfect look to be a great heel and I wouldn't mind seeing him feud with Triple H again with the two having different roles. I don't think Triple H has ever beaten Batista. That alone is enough to spark a feud.

Well his long term future is fairly questionable as I have read interviews where he has stated that he has thought about walking away from wrestling and I think it has been brought up on these boards before, but I think that when he comes back we'll see a feud with Randy Orton and Batista over the WWE Championship that is assuming that Randy Orton takes it from Triple H at WrestleMania 25 and then I'm not too sure about John Cena because I'm not sure if Cena would go to SmackDown or not but Batista might even get drafted back to SmackDown in the draft with Cena where it could continue with Cena wanting revenge on Batista for injurying him.

Long term though, I can see Batista walking away in a few years as already stated, he's apparantly 40 years old, has had a few injuries and has stated that he would walk away but nobody can be 100% sure. I think a few years is all that'll be left for him before he decides that's it and walks away like he said unless he gets in a good position in WWE where he becomes champion and has some good feuds I could see him sticking around for a long time.

i think Batista turning heel would be a very good business decision, Have him not join Legacy, but be more like an ally.
Have him jump to Smackdown even, and feud with Jeff or even Taker Again.
I would also like to see a Batista/Kane feud, and make it really personal

STOPPPPP!!!!!

How would it make sense for him to join Legacy? What legacy is he carrying? why would he align with Orton?

Anyways, they'd probably continue something with him and Cena. That way, if they turn him heel he wouldn't look (as) stupid on the mic as Cena would still be able to do most of the talking.

This is Batistas destiny:
He will make his "epic" return and do a run in on a match involving Legacy thus reigniting the rivalry with Orton, DiBiase and Rhodes, who were the ones who "injured" him in the first place. His initial rivalry when he returns has to be with legacy cuz nothing else would make sense. They will do the generic face overcoming the heel faction storyline and Batista will feud over the world title with orton for a couple months. After this he can move onto a feud with John Cena heading into WrestleMania 26, and he turns heel during that rivalry with cena. As a heel he will then move on to feud with triple h so that trips can get his wins and then batista will be a main event jobber for the rest of his career.

I can see Batista being the obvious choice for a lengthy feud with Legacy, and mainly against Randy Orton for the Heavyweight Championship, upon his return.

The one thing I always found a bit stupid is that Batista truly doesn't belong in every single Championship match, as a contender. While he doesn't belong as a Champion exactly, either. The fact is, if he's gonna get all those contender matches.. wouldn't it be at least obvious to give him a title run? I forsee an Orton/Batista - Summerslam match-up.

When Batista returns & if he's still in the same brand as Orton & Legacy, I think he'll come back & probably join HHH in the feud with Legacy because Orton gave him that punt kick that took him out & he'll come back seeking revenge on them. If Orton is the champion by Summerslam or SS, they'll probably have a title match at Summerslam or survivor Series

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back