• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck yeah!

If I'd have known getting money from Sparky was that easy, I'd probably have thought of my own social networking site and sent some stupid email... "Help me...I'm a princess trapped in a land with fireballs, and turtles with poisonous shells, and you and these two plumber brothers are my only hope. They need to help free me. Just send 500 dollars, and you shall be rewarded with a grand prize of $500,000.00!! Once you slay the fireball dragon and jump atop the flagpole and collect the magic coins!!"

Sparky you lucky Prick. I can't tell you how may times i've been the 999,999,999 visitor of a website.

But I'm not the one falling for the classic Nigerian Prince/Princess in jail...send me your money and I'll get back with ya scheme. I'm sure you'll get $300,000...in 300,000 years probably...

But it says nothing about a prince are you stupid?! it's an inbox from Mark Zuckerberg MARK FUCKING ZUCKERBERG. don't you see it has to be legit.

my reply to the inbox.
sorry it took so long to reply, I was just in awe over the fact I have one this much money. it has came at a great time as I need money for a lawyer and also my kitten is dieing of aids, (two completely different cases I assure you) I know you said not to reply on here, to send you an email but unfortunately It's not possible to do so at the moment seeing all I have is a phone to go on facebook and I can't even use that all the time.

My full name is
Sparky sparks, I am currently residing at the Risdon prison, cell block four bunk A. Risdon vale tasmania, 7016, I am a male, but at the moment am being classified as my cell mates bitch So I'm not sure what that makes me to be honest, my mobile number is 0437303951 but you can only ring between 10 and 10.30 pm, as it's the only clear time I have to use the phone without getting caught. My Occupation I guess you could say I'm currently on a taxed paid holiday so I'm unemployed at the moment, and I'm 21,

I'm so gratefull to win this, and I hope you can reply so I can give you my bank details as unless I know the name of the person giving me the prize a month before the person gives it to me I can't claim it in person. thank you
Sparky.

That was funny, but a little bit over the top. Shoulda made it just a tab bit realistic. Still funny though. Sadly, a person may not even read it, they just use Mail Merges to send those things. Actually...they were asking for information in order to send you a mail merge, thru a mail merge. :lmao:

That was funny, but a little bit over the top. Shoulda made it just a tab bit realistic. Still funny though. Sadly, a person may not even read it, they just use Mail Merges to send those things. Actually...they were asking for information in order to send you a mail merge, thru a mail merge. :lmao:

Sounds like someone is talking through experience...

That should cover what you owe me.

Yes, I haven't forgot about that. bit of a greedy asking price, Half a mil just for sleeping with your mum. I guess it was worth it though.

And mail merger? Remember it was through facebook...

Yes, I haven't forgot about that. bit of a greedy asking price, Half a mil just for sleeping with your mum. I guess it was worth it though.

And mail merger? Remember it was through facebook...
What? You paid me 20 bucks for that years ago remember? I was talking about that loan.

Loan?! you told me that was for what We did that night we was drunk. You said you would give me the money to never speak of it again!

Fine, I'll pay just beware, you having this much money is going to make you famous, and the two video tapes I have of us, shall make me more money then the measly 300 grand you'll have.

Fine, I'll pay just beware, you having this much money is going to make you famous, and the two video tapes I have of us, shall make me more money then the measly 300 grand you'll have.
Now now sparky, don't do anything you will regret later. And I can make you regret it. ;)

Maybe the first tape, but there is like two hours of you, me and that tube of vegemite and the koala.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back