• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FTS

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

No actually that was me testing what would happen when your biggotry was used on you for once on here.

The main reason you're in here since it's pretty clear you're tipsy at least. Consider this as your drunk tank.

No, actually, I'm not tipsy at all. I've gone sober. No pot, no booze, no drugs, not even the legal incense weed. I'm having about 4 different withdraws at once. Plus, I'm all pumped on supplements. I've lost like forty pounds and 6 inches on my waist in three months. \\But like I said, it's not that big of a deal.

I did appeal my imprisonment though. It sounded like fun at the time.

It was a conglomeration, one of those oh so rare times that the old gaurd war horses get it going.

But yea. All we were missing was X.

If X were here, three or four of us would be in prison. KB likely would have had no choice but to imprison himself. I can't wait till he reads it tomorrow. I hope he takes a picture of his face and posts it like one of those "Two Girls One Cup" reaction videos.

Sorry for the long posts NorCal and KB. You know I love you guys. Addiction is a bitch.

Sorry for the long posts NorCal and KB. You know I love you guys. Addiction is a bitch.

Not gonna lie. Probably isnt enough after what you said.

CRAZY thing is, you wouldnt be able to guess who your number one defender in the board room was.

But hey, thats just me being self congratulatory once again, I suppose.

Coco is just having a grand old time insulting us Americans. Fuck, insult our political system all you want, but we're the most successful country in the world.

No, actually, I'm not tipsy at all. I've gone sober. No pot, no booze, no drugs, not even the legal incense weed. I'm having about 4 different withdraws at once. Plus, I'm all pumped on supplements. I've lost like forty pounds and 6 inches on my waist in three months. \\But like I said, it's not that big of a deal.

I did appeal my imprisonment though. It sounded like fun at the time.

[YOUTUBE]07YZODXl9Mo[/YOUTUBE]

Hey KB, I noticed something about the main forums page that I need to say in confidence to you, but I can't seem to PM.

thats like the third time you have said that. Come on, man.
I don't have to hear nonsense like that or his ultra-right wing venom to anywhere near the same degree up here, so I feel the need to be specific.

Being Canadian is good sometimes.

Not gonna lie. Probably isnt enough after what you said.

CRAZY thing is, you wouldnt be able to guess who your number one defender in the board room was.

But hey, thats just me being self congratulatory once again, I suppose.

I gave you an apology, take it or leave it.

I'll probably stay away from the forums for another month or so, as I now remember why I stopped wanting to be on staff or coming here a lot, but I do want to point something out before I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back