Free WWE live event tickets for the Military?

nitefightr69

Dark Match Winner
Ok. My wife and I have been trying to get tickets for an upcoming live event in our area, since WWE ALWAYS touts how it offers free tickets to all U.S. military personnel. We have emailed like EVERY possible department of the WWE asking how we can get tickets with no response.
Does anyone know how we should go about doing this?
Thanks for any help!

I researched this since my dad's in the military and I love WWE. Apparently you need to go to the place where the house show is going to be held, the day of the event, and show your military ID.

Ok then, where exactly would we go to get the tickets? I would imagine the people taking tickets at the gate would look at us funny if we just showed up and said WWE said we can come for free.

You go to the box office of the venue the day of, like earlier in the day than the event. You say you're in the military, show your military ID, and mention the WWE promotion. Should work.

You do not want to join the Navy, man. Imagine being stuck on a boat for months with only like 5% of the population being female... and probably half of those are "butch" ;)
And apparently, we can get free tix for ANY event.

Im currently in iraq (army) and I cant wait to see the wwe when they come here. Always wondered about the free admission for service members myself, glad i know a little more about it now

Yeah, I believe it's free tix for any event, and if it's televised, you might get on T.V. if you wear your uniform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back