Former TNA Tag Team Blows WWE Chance?

Da Vinci's Nightmare

WZCW's Own Arch Angel 0-1
Reported on WZ

It was reported last week that the former TNA tag team 'The Naturals' would be getting a tryout match with WWE at the September 17th Raw in Nashville, TN. However, the deal may have fallen through as one source claimed that when WWE heard that Andy Douglas (the dark-haired one) had announced the tryout on his MySpace page, WWE either nixed it or told him to remove it immediately. Chase Stevens, the blonde-haired one, is said to be really angry about this. The message has since been removed from Douglas' MySpace, so there's definitely something to the story.

Comments on this? I will be interested to see what comes of this because of the recent - TNA are signing too many WWE guys. I know this is just two TNA guys, but still, there ex-TNA guys, add them t monty aswell, who knows.

I would be well pissed at Andy Douglas is this turned out to be true. He could have wrecked there chance at a shot in the "Big Time"

I strongly think the reporters are expanding the story to get people talking as if they blew their chances with the WWE.

All I believe is someone probably asked them to remove the message, but I'm not doubting they still have the tryout. Like majority of the times, I think this is just a story that's not nearly as big of a deal than it truly is in reality.

I don't think the WWE sees much of an advantage at all signing former TNA talent as TNA sees advantages by signing too many ex-WWE superstars which I doubt in reality there would be any advantages. Just like anyone, they would go to OVW for quite some time and in a year or so get called up to the main roster.

in the future i see many TNA guys in WWE, TNA has many guys that would do well in a mid card status, its fun to see the companys ''stealing'' the talent from each other, reminds me of WCW and WWF, though TNA needs more ratings =/

anyways, i hope that its not true, the naturals would be awsome in the WWE!, put them on SD! against the major brothers, i could see them putting on a really good match, + WWE is lacking tag teams, good tag teams that is... though if they are signed i see them going to ECW... but SD would be a better idea since ECW doesnt even have tag teams o_O lol

It would be very cruel if the Naturals lost their tryout because of this!

I think they are a great tag team and would love to see them in WWE. They are a proper tag team with genuine tag team moves and are still v young so could be a good addition to the roster, preferably Smackdown

Meh. The Naturals showed me nothing in a small company like TNA. They would show me less in WWE. They were given every oppertunity to get over. And they couldn't manage it.

Perhaps things aren't working out with The Majors so they were thinking of pulling the old switcheroo. Would anybody notice?

Gonna have to agree with the last two posts about this. TNA had given the Naturals every chance they could give them. They even put "The Franchise" Shane Douglas with them. And if that couldn't help to put them over, then nothing was going to work. oh and between the Majors and the Naturals, I'd notice a difference because I think there's more hope for the Majors than the Naturals. Perhaps the Majors could be better with a working tag team name aside from just The Major Brothers. Like with the Rockers, The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers, The Wild Samoans, etc. If the Majors gave themselves some kind of name to gain attention it would help them but that's off topic. Back to the topic at hand, I saw little to nothing out of the Naturals during their last days in TNA. I fear in the WWE, we'd get even worse out of them.

I think this is a little overrated talk on MySpace, yes it does blow the element of surprise, but since when did that bother the WWE? I mean honestly, when Tazz came in from ECW we all were well aware he jumped ship, Jericho as well. If the WWE wanted them bad enough they would have went after them and gave them a warning, but apparently they weren't that big of a deal to them from the start. I have to agree as well, I didn't find them that entertaining on TNA either, they didn't do Promo's well the wrestling style was mediocre at best, and WWE's interest comes from wanting to get some established teams in to boost the downtrotted Tag Team Division in the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back