Form a Tag Team

CM Punk is God but he is way too big for DX right now, it'd be a downgrade in my opinion.
Rick Rude & Val Venis would be great and so would Mr. Perfect & Chris Masters. Lol
Rated RKO is ok but what if Test jumped to Raw and teamed with Edge to take out Cena as champion? Or reverse that and take out Bobby Lashley as champion. DEADLY COMBINATION

CM Punk & Chris Benoit -- These submission experts would do amazing in a tag team because Benoit is the seasoned veteran and CM Punk is on the rise to becoming a great superstar within the company. I think they would take the tag team circuit by storm.

HHH & Test -- Two incredible powerhouses would be calling this team "Monsters". The intensity and rage that fills The Game and Test would make this combo unbeatable.

Umaga & Boogeyman -- This would be like having "The Oddities" pt. II...lmao

how about super crazy team with shelton benjamin and haas

you could pair up rob van dam with rated rko

and what about batista and lashley fueding with dx?????????????

I've read some good and bad things here... mainly bad was anything with Umaga... the worst wrestler with such a big push since like... Ultimate Warrior... bah...

"Test and a midget we could call Quiz" I spit water when I saw this! This is just too good... I serriously would die to see this... their finisher could be the clept or something...

I also loved the Curt Henning/Chris Master comment... they would be a well balanced team... RIP Henning...

i think the WWE needs to put their tag teams on Smackdown and remove the tag team division from RAW, excpet in the case of big matches... but, have you noticed this weird push around the tag team scene lately? whats that about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back