Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Best or worst:

Team Of The Season
Player Of The Season
Terrace Chant Of The Season
Manager Of The Season
Fans Of The Season

Or any others you might be able to think of.

Manager/Team - Tony Pulis/Stoke City. I could vote for Roy Hodgson. But Fulham have been in the Premier League for eight seasons now. They really should be in the position they're in. At the very least they should be in a similar position to Wigan.

I'd give Hull/Phil Brown a shot as well if Hull manage to stay up. If he keeps them up then he's done exactly what he was supposed to, even if they're had a terrible 2nd half of the season.

Terrace Chant - ''She said ''NO'' Robinho''. In relation to his arrest for rape. The only chant to make me chuckle.

Team Of The Season The team who wins the league is the best team, so Manchester United.

Player Of The Season I will go with Nemanja Vidic. Someone show me a defender who is better than him, and I'll laugh in your face. I heard he is signing for Darlo next season for a real challenge.

Manager Of The Season Without a doubt in my mind, it is Roy Hodgson. 12 months ago, Fulham trailed City 2-0 with twenty minutes to go; effectively relegated. Now they are on the verge of qualifying for the UEFA Cup (fuck the 'Europa League'). Hodgson has turned Fulham into a very good side who are extremely difficult to beat at home, and they have even started winning away.

Fans Of The Season Oh Stoke City easily. The noise at their stadium is unbelievable and they never seem to get on their sides back. If Newcastle fans were as positive as Stoke fans they would be up there, but they have a tendency to boo their own team too much. Stoke fans have turned the Britannia into a fortress.

Team Of The Season - Manchester United

This may be bias but I feel as we've won the Premiership with style. We play football like it should be played. Attacking. We're never negative and we've had 11 players who deserve player of the season awards. United have been fantastic, and deserve it.

Player Of The Season - Nemanja Vidic

He has easily been the best defender this season. The most consistent defender. A true powerhouse, and his technical ability has really imporved this year. He's been linked with Barcelona, which shows how good he is. He'll never leave though. I can easily see him becoming captain after Ferdinand gets it.

Terrace Chant Of The Season - 'Rafa's crackin' up! He's craaackin' up, he's craackin' up.. he's crackin'! Rafa's crackin' up!'

There are probably better ones, but since I don't notice many others except for United one's, I've picked this one. Mainly because it backfired on Rafa so much, and it just made me laugh.

Manager Of The Season - Sir Alex Ferguson

He's masterminded United's 3rd league title win, and he is quite simply the greatest manager in world football history. He knows how to deal with players, and never gets influenced by the outside media. He has brought Cristiano Ronaldo back into form, and stopped him leaving in the summer. He really showed why he's the best this year.

Fans Of The Season - Stoke City

Their fans are stupidly loud. When I watched the United match against Stoke, I was surprised. Throughout the entire match they were nuts. How they have throats left is beyond me. But, it's been consistent. It's not just that one game. They've really helped the team stay up in my opinion.

Team Of The Season - I'll go for everton (man utd are obviously the best team in the league but Everton deserve a mention) they had a great run in the fa cup and look to be finishing 5th and grab the europa cup spot. with the very little funds they have left they have produced a great squad and brung up a few hot prospects from the youth team.

Player Of The Season - i think michael essien has put in a good shift this season in center mid for chelsea, not an easy posistion to play there considering the opposistion you have to play every week, Vidic has also been outstanding this season at the back for man ud but i cant pick between the two.

Terrace Chant Of The Season -
"Oh Christian Dailly, You Are The Love Of My Life, Oh Christian Dailly, I'd Let You Shag My WIfe, Oh CHristian Dailly, I Want Curly Hair Too" Rangers fans to defender Christian Dailly.

Manager Of The Season - Sir alex ferguson, has built up a solid team in every posistion, brung in the young players and gave them a chance in the 1st team. a league win for the 3rd time in a row, carling cup win and champions league final aint bad

Fans Of The Season - i dont see enough english football to give a fair judgement but this award should be given to dundee utd. every game they play the fans are great and make it difficult for any team even barcelona 2 seasons ago who had a full strength team out to get a comfortable result there.

Team Of The Season

The best team this season is a tie in my opinion. Obviously Manchester United won the league so it is very difficult to look past them in relation to team of the season. For me though it's too easy to give it to the team who finished first in the league. My team of the season is Everton. I really liked how they progreesed this year. Aston Villa were good too, to an extent. For a while I was sure that they were gonna finish 4th but tthey lost it towards the ned of the season. So either Man U or Everton for me. The worst team this year is definately Newcastle United. I know they didn't finish last and they are not relegated yet. They should be though. With the players they have, they should be nowhere near the bottom of the league, Owen especially. I know one player doesn't make a team but he is world class, or atleast was...

Player Of The Season

Player of the season is Fernando Torres in my opinion. Let me get this straight though. I HATE Liverpool with a passion. Still there is no doubt that this guy has great quality. I think givibg the player of the year award to Ryan Giggs was an absolute travesty. He did nothing basically all season. Torres should have got that award hands down. Even give it to Ronaldo, Young or Vidic. Giggs though! Worst player this season was Micheal Owen in my opinion. I like Newcastle United as a team but they should not be where they are and it might just be because of Micheal Owen imo. He is a great player when he is fit and Newcastle expect him to score often, especially when you think about what they paid for him. He should have done so much better this season.

Manager Of The Season

Manager of the season in my eyes is David Moyes. This guy is a great manager. There is talk of him becoming Celtic manager in the future. I can't see it personally but it would be great for our club. Everyone is touting Martin O'Niel to be next United manager but I could see David Moyes getting it. Seriously! The guy does really well in transfer markets. I know he only signed Jo, but look at what Jo dd for Everton. Worst manager of the season was probably Gareth Southgate. I have never like Southgate as a manager, he just doesn't seem comfortable as a manager. He should definately go.

Fans Of The Season

As much as it pains me to say it, Liverpool fans were the fans of the season. I am a Celtic fan and Liverpool fans are the only ones who come close to generating the same atmosphere as we do. They are a little bit moan for me but they are still the best in the EPL anyway. Worst fans of the season are the Chelsea fans. All they do is complain about not winning stuff. You are in a very competitive league, get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back