First Round: East Rutherford - Scott Steiner vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Scott Steiner

• Bam Bam Bigelow

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round matchup in the East Rutherford Subregion. The ring and arena are universal throughout the first round and the organization is not a factor. There is a 20 minute time limit. Vote using any criteria you like. Most votes in the poll at the end of the time period wins. In the case of a tie we will go off of the number of written votes. In the case of a second tie, both are eliminated.

Location: Meadowlands Arena, East Rutherford, New JerseyCENTER]

large_arenaL.jpg

Scott Steiner

steiner2.gif

Vs.

Bam Bam Bigelow

2009020415493310.jpg

Voting is open for 4 days.​

scott steiner from the early 90s will tear bam bam bigelow from any era apart with just athletic ability hes was a 10/10 bam bam was a brawler who was ridiculously strong and fast for a man his size scott beats him here with a steiner screwdriver

Bam Bam could move around for a dude his size, but Steiner could contain him and I think would be able to handle him. Steiner is as strong as he can get and he is one freak of an athlete. Bam Bam would dance around and get in his shot, but after loads of suplexes and a Steiner recliner or even an epic Frankensteiner and it is all over.

Scott Steiner gets my vote.

I love Bam Bam Bigelow, but Scott Steiner in his prime was simply incredible. From an athletic point of view, to when you look at what he was able to do kayfabe wise as part of the Steiner Brothers tag team. Not many people throughout the history of the business can claim to be as good as Scott Steiner was once upon a time.

I know Steiner has fucked his legacy since the late-nineties, but honestly... I've even enjoyed his work as Big Poppa Pump. Sure, the matches weren't as good (though he did have a few very good ones), and yes... he was a complete joke on the mic (it was hilarious though), but he was still entertaining all the same.

Bam Bam... he did some great, awesome shit in the business. From carrying Lawrence Taylor to a pretty damn good match on the biggest stage of them all, to having two of my favorite matches of all time against Shane Douglas and Rob Van Dam.... Bam Bam was fucking awesome, man. But, he was not as awesome as Scott Steiner, and I also believe Steiner would have defeated Bigelow in his prime, in a kayfabe match. So, either way I look at it, my vote has to go to Scott Steiner.

Bad draw for Bam Bam, who pretty much everyone has a soft spot for it seems. Damn good worker, great personality, just a class act all the way and one of the most entertaining guys you could choose to watch wrestle a match. That said unfortunately he's facing Scott Steiner, who literally was just in a class of his own when he was at his physical and wrestling prime in the late 80s, early 90s. That Scott Steiner is possibly one of the greatest workers to ever step foot in a ring, and could suplex you in more ways and more angles than you even thought possible before stretching you out and making you tap. Add to that the continued success he's had for near 20 years, including world title reigns in one of the most important promotions in wrestling history, and he's got this one locked up pretty easily if you ask me. Bam Bam's only real argument here could be his time spent as ECW champ, but I think even the most diehard of the Philly faithful on here will agree the WCW title even in the year 2000 was still more prestigious than ECW's title ever was.

Yeah, Scott advances with a nasty frankensteiner at about the ten minute mark.

I think Scott Steiner is gonna pull this one off, incredible athlete, and while Bam Bam certainly was an incredible athlete too (especially for his size, he was damn impressive for his size) I think Scott Steiner could really dominate Bam Bam if they were to really meet, Scott being incredible powerful, able to really move, and just to put some points behind it, remember his feud with Triple H in 2003? when he wasn't in his prime, Triple H being in his prime, imagine that.

Scott it is.

Scott Steiner is pig shit. Earlier in his day he and his brother mattered a little bit; not so much for most of his career since the late 90's, though. I never understood why this guy was getting good spots in WCW when I first saw him. He's shit on the mic, one dimensional in the ring, and has put on some of the worst matches I've ever seen

I'm not saying Bam Bam is *that* much better than Steiner, but he certainly deserves a win here. Go fatties! Fuck Steiner!

As a user of the Scott Steiner work out system, I know it works. Scott Steiner has the biggest body I think I have ever seen in the wrestling world. On top of that, before he got too old, the guy was a pretty good wrestler.

Bam Bam for a big guy was also pretty capable guy. But I really want him out before he does damage because he main evented a Wrestlemania, so I am going for Steiner.

Seriously? Come one, Bam Bam would win this one. It used to take absolutely everything a wrestler had in their being to beat Bam Bam Bigelow. And Scott Steiner, despite being so athletically gifted, never seemed to me like one of those guys who gave their all to pick up a win. He had to squash someone, or cheat, or get some sort of assist, in order to pick up a win. In his most competitive matches, Steiner always seemed to come up short. Not to mention he had a big mouth, and the last thing anyone would ever want to do would be to get in the ring with a pissed of Bigelow. Even if Steiner went into the match intending to give it his all, he'd have fucked himself over by jump street by saying something about Bam Bam's old lady on the mic. Bigelow wins this one after breaking kayfabe and legit beating Steiner to a pulp.

Nothing's finer than Scott Steiner. Bam Bam Bigelow was very good in the ring as well but he never had that main event feel to him, so I gotta give my vote to the main who has main evented in three major American promotions as a tag team and as a singles wrestler, and also enjoyed a little success overseas.

Bam bam was very fun to watch, he also had some awesome move that some of the light heavyweights were not able to do. Steiner is just to much of a boring and stiff wrestler. So that is way my vote goes to Bam Bam Bigelow

Bam Bam was immensely entertaining as fat bastards go, and it's unfortunate that he has drawn a big power house who also has the speed that he had. Steiner, as roided as he was, retained some of the speed he had in his youth in WCW, and made it to the main event, something Bigelow never truly did in the major companies. It'd actually be a fairly decent match, but Steiner's got this one.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1993490 said:
Bam Bam could move around for a dude his size, but Steiner could contain him and I think would be able to handle him. Steiner is as strong as he can get and he is one freak of an athlete. Bam Bam would dance around and get in his shot, but after loads of suplexes and a Steiner recliner or even an epic Frankensteiner and it is all over.

This exactly.

If anyone could keep Bam Bam in check, its Scott Steiner. Steiner's strength would be able to control Bigelow throughout the match and his athleticism would secure the win for Steiner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back