First PPV, Next Show News

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
smark.jpg

• Chuck Myles has announced the name and location of the first WZCW Pay-Per-View:

Unscripted: Staples Centre, Los Angeles, California.

With the current postponements of WZCW shows, the date is unknown, although it is expected sometime in late-August to early-September.

• There is scheduled to be a total of 6 Pay-Per-Views in WZCW's first year. Also, a decision has been finalised that each show will be bi-weekly (every 2 weeks). One negative to come out of this move is that there are not a lot of shows in between Pay Per Views. There is scheduled to only be around 3 shows in those periods. This could have a backlash on PPV buyrates, but Myles thinks otherwise:

"Well I have had a lot of heat for the decision, but the fact is that 3 shows over a month-and-a-half period, is more than enough time to build up a show, and the guys will live up to that expectation. Every show is going to be huge, but the Pay Per Views will be bigger, and so that's why I still think people are going to tune in. 6 Pay Per Views a year will keep the fans hungry, and we won't overload them with PPV's, so everyone's going to win out in the end. The wrestlers have an easier workrate, and the fans don't have PPV's shoved down their throats every month."

• The next WZCW show, is now sheduled for July 16th. This will mean that the show, held at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, will have been postponed for a week. The card will be announced on Monday, July 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back