Finishers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kahn-chents said:
My favorite would have to be the Vertebreaker - does anyone remember that?

Least favorite is the T-bone Suplex - c'mon, its a friggin suplex.

Dude, I LOVED the vertebreaker. Nothing ever came close. I also really liked Jerry Lynn's cradle piledriver.

Least favorites would be anything that looks a thousand times less painful than it is made out to be. Examples include Kevin Nash's post-Giant Powerbomb, where he starting letting them down softly. And I'll run with the crowd and put every move Umaga does in this category.

fav- musclebuster by samoa joe & the spirit squad group throw i think it looks cool they go like ten ft up
least-F U think its stupid throws them on their back from about 6ft up its gay

when rvd does the 5-star frogsplash and twist in mid air is by far the coolest finisher and least would be pounce by monty brown(in know hes not in wwe but still)

Fav - HBK's Sweet Chin Music
Least Fav - John Cena's F-U

Fav - Batista Bomb
Edge's Spear
Swanton Bomb
and the 619 combined with that thing rey did to Orton at WM.What's its name?
Least fav - Clothesline from hell

faves - pedigree, chokeslam
least - FU, umaga's thumb attack

u r so right man.. cena's a wuss. hunter should've bashed his head more than once..

Favorite- Muscle Buster/Rear Naked Choke combo
Least favorite- Hogan's finisher...and anything else he does in a ring.

I really liked that thing that Matt Morgan used to do. Dunno if it had a name though. And that submission move Edge did for a month (Edgucator?)
Also like Kennedys Green Bay Plunge. And not forgetting the 3D.

As for the worst, i've gotta say that the Boogeymans Pump Handle slam was pretty weak. As are most of the kick based ones, such as Sweet Chin Music, or Booker T's scissor kick. Can't count Tajiri's kick in that though.

Fav is definately the Tombstone piledriver.

So what, I'm biased. :)

Least fav has to be the sliced bread #2 that Spanky does. Its rediculous.

E-MAC said:
Fav- The Pedegree,
Least-The FU and The STFU, god Cena Sucks.

I agree with the FU but why the STFU? The STFU is a powerfull move and it looks painfull like the Crippler Corssface.

My favorites are the Pedigree and RKO but for submissions moves I love the Sharpshooter and the Crippler Crossface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back