FIFA World Cup

I'm up for Spain or Holland. I would be up for Ireland if it wasn't for Thierry Henry (is that how you spell it?) and his stupid ugly handball.

Барбоса;2113020 said:
Did they celebrate with the ritual execution of a goalkeeper followed by the mandatory riot?

No but Bogota is a scary city

Am I the only one who just doesn't seem that excited about the World Cup this year? I think maybe it's because Gerrard and Carragher are in the England squad.

I'll be more excited when it starts. But England stand no chance of winning and any talk of otherwise is foolish. The papers are also covering a too much. A North Korean player injured? Who gives a fuck, report on transfer speculation for the English leagues.

I'll be more excited when it starts. But England stand no chance of winning and any talk of otherwise is foolish. The papers are also covering a too much. A North Korean player injured? Who gives a fuck, report on transfer speculation for the English leagues.

THIS and I'm sick of the knobheads with england flags on their car

I want the 2 north korean goalies injured so the 3rd goalie has to play(who is actually a striker)

I want the 2 north korean goalies injured so the 3rd goalie has to play(who is actually a striker)

Can't have been a great striker if they decided to take him as a 3rd choice keeper.

Outfield players in goal is about as exciting as it get's in football. Fuck all that winning the world cup or league rubbish.

They thought they would get around the system by putting the guy down as a goalie so they would have an extra strike in the squad but fifa spotted it and told them he can only play in goal must suck to be him.

The squad should be made up of whoever they want. The system is in place so each position has cover, but it should be advice more than a rule.

Even though I am a Liverpool fan, I think Glen Johnson is going to be England's downfall either missing a sitter/penalty, giving away a goal/penalty or getting sent off.

Although Man Utd players have a good pedigree in shooting England in the foot - Beckham, Phil Neville and Rooney. Maybe Rooney will repeat or Carrick will justify my thoughts that he should have been anywhere near the squad

I've made a deal with myself. I'm not shaving until England get knocked out of the World Cup. With Scotland's lack of qualification (again), I'm picking Holland and backing them to the final.

All team of FIFA WORLD CUP has good expectations. This team's was strength in matches. I think then Lionel Messi was the MVP on the tournoment.

Reasons:
His team has a good strategy in a game.
Lionel Messi wons the Ball of Gold or the best player, feature is getting a lot of goals.

Lionel Messi has a good friends that feature.
And finally I go to Argentina.

Chile 2 New Zealand 0 this morning. No Nelsen. Every other man in the 23 played and they played 3 periods of 30 minutes. All around a not bad result.
And as much as I may like New Zealand to be this years Senegal I am thinking it is highly unlikely.

I want them to do well. just for the fact that it would be good to have a team fail out at a world cup yet people are positive about it. I mean the Tall Blacks did fucking amazing in 2002 at the FIBA basketball world cup I think they got 4th that year. So it is possible for the entire noone has any idea of what they are truly up against to work to their favour.

I'm rooting for Brazil and I think they'll win the World Cup by beating Spain in the finals. I'm psyched for the tournament and can't believe it's only 1 1/2 days away.

There have been a lot of injuries this year to big name players, but it's the World Cup so it will be fantastic regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back