FCW FCW FCW!!!!

Saritafan

TNA FIRE ORLANDO JORDAN HE SUCKS
Okay, we all know that FCW is WWE's training camp for up and coming stars but as I look at the roster, theres not many that I see that would make it in the WWE, theres only 2-3 stars that look like they have a chance(i'm not going to name them) so whats your thoughts on the subject,do you also think the roster sucks and needs more talent?

ps,I do actaully watch FCW when it pops up on youtube

i don't think that they do. the whole point of FCW is to take people that are not ready for the big shows and train them and groom them to the WWE style. the few people that they have their that are ready to move up are their i feel to help the unready people to get ready. if they were to bring in more talented wrestlers then they might as well just make them another wwe brand and not a development ground for the up and commers

I dont watch FCW nor know all its roster but like any roster they need more people but there are people in their who i think could be tremendous on the main roster (Kaval), but this is what a training ground does them, if their ready now a while in FCW they may become ready, so even if people think they suck its necessary for future stars.

FCW is awesome. Kaval, Heath slater, Alberto BAnderas, Justin angel, Vance archer. Aj lee, all these guys are great. Hell Fcw is more interesting than raw and ecw.

The youtube channel that had all of the FCWs was pulled down. Haven't been able to find another since August. Justin Angel should debut with Evan Bourne to win the Tag Team championships off of Jerishow. Getting back to your question, finding 2-3 stars every few years is good. They also need guys that are decent but don't attract the limelight to be jobbers or work house shows. The show can still be exciting but it does not need a bunch of stars.

Cody Rhodes America's Dream, WWE's Nightmare.

i have watched a few matches online nd they are decent. i think any small indy promotion has better talent but fcw has big guys or second genrstion stars who only have a year or 2 experience in the ring so they are all green. even with great trainers like kidman and norman they rush them to fast nd push them into the spotlite when they are not ready

Well if it had big stars it would be a freaking training ground now would it? I think the roster is entertaining enough to get some experience to the green rookies before they are called up to ECW to get some proper exposure.

I think FCW does its job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back