Favorite underrated poster

Good, yes. Underrated, no. People know he's good, I always read a Ferb post. Always. I know it'll be good... Not underrated.

Armbar you're not overrated, but you're also not underrated. Doc, you're also not underrated but you do deserve some more recognition.

Guys like Kenny Powers, The Brain, Jack-Hammer, and others I'm probably forgetting are underrated in my book. Their posts are consistently great and they contribute a lot to the forums yet some of them aren't as well known or as recognized as others that don't even have half the posting ability they do.

Seriously, this thread was less about people being underrated, and more of a "No one mentioned me" "I'll mention you to be nice" "YAY!! *suck suck suck suck*". I mean, look at some of these names: SpoodBeest? Jack-Hammer? Via Armbar? FERBIAN?!?!?

COME THE FUCK ON! Jack-Hammer is stellar, but everyone already knows that and says it all the time! Armbar has had his praises sung for-fucking-ever. Ferbian is rated correctly, maybe a little overrated.

Sticking with my original list: Hatehabsforever, Remix, and trendkiller. Throw Davi123 and Mustang Sally there, too.

You did give some reasonings for the others but not me, so I'm intrigued to hear how I don't qualify.

That's an easy one. Anyone who spends any amount of time at all on these forums would be well aware of all of these guys, so they cannot be considered as under-rated.

This applies to you too Spoodbeest, I don't really think you're flying under anyone's radar at this stage of the game.

I tried to get some exposure to some posters not everyone might know, and I've got a list of people everybody fucking knows.

Armbar? Spoodbeast? Ferbian? Everybody knows these fucking people.

I tried to get some exposure to some posters not everyone might know, and I've got a list of people everybody fucking knows.

Armbar? Spoodbeast? Ferbian? Everybody knows these fucking people.

1 to 2 rep power points, huh? Well:

Rayne - Ask xfear
Furyof5 - Good overall knowledge
Sound of Madness - Sporadic greatness
Mongoose McQueen - Discussion driver and on point (most of the time)
Sean Valijean - He's got some weird humour. I've never seen a Sean post I didn't agree with.

That's all I can remember. Old age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back