Favorite South Park Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcisking

Dark Match Jobber
My favorite South Park episode so far is Trapped In The Closet bc I thought it was hillarious how they made fun of Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and R Kelly.:farttorch: :cuss2: :wtf:

My all time favorites in season 10 happen to be.

1."Make Love Not WarCraft"
2."The Mystery Of The Urinal Duece"
3."Go God Go Part I/II"

Those are probably my favorite of all time from season 10. I have WAY to many favs.

My Favourite SP episodes are

South Park is Gay
The Jeffersons
Make Love Not WarCraft
The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers
Raisins

My favopurite South Park episode is the SUccubus where chef gets married.

I love Chef's parents, they are so warped

I am the new mod for the Entertainment threads and I want to make sure that everyone is adding to the threads and not just putting in spam. So just add thoughtful comments and there should be no problems. Thanks guys

My favorite is Scott Tenerman must die. Cartman's plan to get revenge on Scott Tenerman was absolutely genius. And also Cartman wearing the pubes on his face, too.

Since there is no way I could ever limit it to just one I'll list my Top 10 favs(in no peticular order)

-Gnomes-the debut of the underpant gnomes, this episode took place way back in season 2, the moment that really stands out in my mind(other than the underpant gnome theme song) is when the finally see the underpant gnomes, and Cartman hits one them with a stick and the gnome calls him a pussy

-Something You Do with Your Finger-they start a boy band named Fingerbang, need I say more

-Do The Handicap Go To Hell?(part1)/Probably(part 2)-to sum it up Cartman becomes an evagelist, and it's revealed that Mormans got it right and are the only religion that goes to heaven, everyone else goes to hell

-Cripple Fight- Timmy vs. Jimmy, pretty much says it all right there don't it?

-Scott Tenorman Must Die-Cartman buys pubes, Cartman trys and trys to return pubes, but fails, then swears revenge, his masterplan... to train a pony to bite Scott Tenormans weiner off, in the end Cartman gets the ultimate revenge when he turns his nemisis parents in to chili and feeds it to him

-Towlie-this episode is centered around a talking towl that likes to get high, how can laugh watching this one

-Red Sleigh Down-Cartman(in atempt to score a big "nice") teams with Santa, Mr.Hankey, and Jesus to bring Christmas to Iraq, the best part of this episode is watch Jesus gunning down the evil Iraqi terroists

-Crips And Bloods- Timmy and Jimmy try to bring the Crips and Bloods together, with a lock-in

-Good Times With Weapons-the boys get ninja weapons and butters gets a nija star in the eye, the best part is when Cartman tries to use his power of invisability to get past of the parents and everyone else in town(to use his power he must take all his cloths off, thus exposeing himself to everyone in town)

-Woodland Critter Christmas-I reallyu don't know what to say here, but if you havn't seen this episode your really missing out, the woodland creatures having a blood orgy stands out as one of the funniest moments

those are my top ten

I don't watch a lot of South Park, but my favourite episodes would be:
The one where Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet. That was the best one I have seen because it was just a creative episode.

The Butters Show episode because Butters is one of the funniest characters and this one where he walked into the gay bathouse was funny.

And The one where Cartman starts a christian Rock band with Butters and some other kid. The songs were classic in this one.

Again, I haven't seen much so I have probably missed out better ones. I never liked the drawings though, but it is pretty funny low-brow humour at times. Family Guy is the funniest cartoon ever and King Of The Hill is a close second.

I don't watch a lot of South Park, but my favourite episodes would be:
The one where Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet. That was the best one I have seen because it was just a creative episode.

The Butters Show episode because Butters is one of the funniest characters and this one where he walked into the gay bathouse was funny.

And The one where Cartman starts a christian Rock band with Butters and some other kid. The songs were classic in this one.

Again, I haven't seen much so I have probably missed out better ones. I never liked the drawings though, but it is pretty funny low-brow humour at times. Family Guy is the funniest cartoon ever and King Of The Hill is a close second.

Token is the third member of Cartmans Christian rock band(Faith +1), I agree Butters is the funniest charecter, another great episode is the one where cartman thibnks he's dead, and that Butters is the only one that can see him

My favorite recent one has got to be the one about World of Warcraft (Make Love Not Warcraft). But my all-time favorite has probably got to be the one with all the rich people moving into town and everyone getting pissed (Will Smith etc...) and at the end they just notice that they're all black lol (I am definitely not a racist don't even think about saying it ^^, it was just really funny how it turned out on the show).

World of Warcraft episode best ever. The general public voted for Flat Butt, Pancake Head as the best ever, but i really dont think it was that funny, i thought it was funny, but not that funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back