favorite movie monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServantofTwilight

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well, its september, which means we all should be thinking of Halloween, which will not come soon enough. be that as it may, in a month or so the movies and TV will be filled with scary movies. So my question is...what is your favorite movie monster.

Now, some simple rules. It has to be a monster. While I would agree that human killers, especially in movies can be monsters, I want real monsters. Werewolves, vampires, Godzilla etc etc etc. Second, give a reason. don't just say ' werewolves' or 'aliens in Aliens'. Give a good reason. it gives us something to read; tells something about yourself; and opens up things alittle for discusion or debate.

As for me, my favorite...

Werewolves- While vampires are generally considered the sexy choice, I have always loved werewolves and their movies. from the Wolfman to The Howling to Cursed I have always loved them. In the movie Underworld I cheered for the werewolves. And wether the movie goes with the plot of an uncontroled transformation or a controled one it matters not to me. Also, for some pretty good werewolf indy movies try Ginger Snaps and Ginger Snaps 2.

There's mine, whats your?

My favorite Movie Monster is Mike Myers... Dude was insane... He would just pop out of nowhere and kill ya... Im scared now...

That guy from Jeepers Creepers. That part in the movie where they were driving by and he just turned and looked- so creepy. I still get chills when I think about that moment.

Flames Out
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo