Favorite Family Guy Guest Appearances

#hamler

That's all folks.
Yeah, this is a blatant rip off of deanerandterry's 'Favorite Simpsons guest appearance' thread. Well, since I'm a huge Family Guy fan, I will take your idea, and turn it into something ten times better, get more views and posts in this thread with ease. Yeah, don't start, not the point of the thread. Anyway, list examples of your favorite Family Guy guest appearances; provide reasoning.

fGuy_BacktoTheWoods_sc626_0246f_1203638630-000.jpg

James Woods

It's no secret James Woods has become more than just a guest appearance on Family Guy. James' demented cartoon character has returned to the Family Guy stage over five times in various episodes which include: Peter's Got Woods, Back to the Woods, Brian Griffin's House of Payne, Something, Something, Something, Darkside, and his last appearance in the one hour movie-esque episode And Then There Were Fewer. He is slated to return to Family Guy in the February 12, 2012 edition of the show.

James Woods is too damn funny not to mention. Anytime James Woods was on Family guy, it was a must watch. With the possibility of changing the name of James Woods High to Martin Luther King High, Peter brings in Woods to help persuade the school staff to keep it the same. Soon, Peter grows tired of Woods. Woods loses his mind, becomes a psychopath and the rest is history. Nearly everytime James Woods has appeared on screen on the Family Guy stage, his terrorized the Griffins. Whether it was stalking, identity theft or taking over Brian's well written TV pilot, James Woods never disappointed and never failed to make me laugh while appearing on an episode.

I have many favorite moments involving James Woods on Family Guy. My favorite episode, Woods takes over Peter's life. In Back to the Woods, he steals Peter's wallet when he leaves from the Barry Manilow concert. He spends thousands of dollars with Peter's credit card, and commits identity theft by using his driver's license, social security number, passport and the title to the house to take Peter's house, family and title. Joe (Peter's friend) comes over, asks to see James' ID (which read Peter Griffin) and asks the real Peter to leave because he has no proof as to who he is.

Brian then encourages Peter to take Woods' identity himself and get revenge on him by ruining his reputation to the general public. Peter goes on the Late Show with David Letterman, hyping up a show on HBO starring David Spade call September 11, 2000-and-fun. James instantly goes from being a beloved actor to hated. James confronts Peter but like before, Peter and Brian trick him into being trapped in another crate and ships him off to a warehouse examined by "top men".

James Woods has never failed to deliver. Just like many other guests on Family Guy. So get on it, list examples of your favorite Family Guy guest appearances; provide reasoning.

Fatguystrangler.png

Robert Downey, Jr.

Downey, Jr. Is a real down-to-earth guy, he's one of my favorite actors, and his appearance on "The Fat Guy Strangler" episode was just hilarious.

Patrick Pewterschmidt (Downey, Jr.) is Lois' long lost brother. He's been kept a secret for her entire life, and Patrick has lived in a mental hospital for many years. Lois wants to bond with her estranged brother, he seems normal enough at first glance, so she takes him home to live with the family. Apparently, Patrick was traumatized as a child, when he witnessed his mother having an affair with Jackie Gleason. This experience caused Patrick to develop a hatred for anyone, who is overweight, and eventually Patrick becomes the notorious Fat Guy Strangler. Lois doesn't want to believe this at first, but dead bodies began to pile up fast, and Peter's life is in serious danger.

The Patrick character in this episode could be a quirky oddball, who had some serious mental problems, but he could also be a deranged and cold blooded killer. Downey, Jr. does provide the majority of the laughs in this episode, and he was very smooth as the voice of Patrick. The conversations with his imaginary wife were hysterical, and the final showdown was unbelievably silly, but I still laugh hard every time I see it. Also, the revealing of Lois' secret brother did feel shocking, this episode did feature an enjoyable storyline, and Downey, Jr. did provide one of the more memorable celebrity guest appearances.

I really don't pay attention to this show anymore, but this episode does remind me of the good old days, and I never get tired of watching this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back